Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Friendship of Love (nin bakamaru come here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:00 am
Jessica smiled and kissed his head. "I know." She stroked his hair. "I don't want to lose you either. Plus, you looked kind of hot when you began to beat him up." She laughed. "Kind like Brad Pitt in Mr. And Mrs. Smith." Jessica looked at him. "You'll always protect me. I know that because I always feel safe and secure around you. Come on. Let's go inside and tell your mom you beat up a biker." She joked.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:34 pm
Even as they walked up to Neil's house, Jess wouldn't let go of him. She was afraid that he would run away. They walked into the house and were greeted by the cheery voice of Neil's mother.

"Did you two have fun?" She called melodically.

"Yeah mom, it was awesome." Neil shouted.

She walked out into the room to ask them something else when she saw Neil.

"What happened to you?" She gasped in astonishment.

Neil got a very dark look on his face, the kind that would make small children cry.

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:19 pm
Jessica rubbed Neil's arm to assure him it was alright. "Some guy from our school was hurting me and Neil saved me." She smiled. "The giant egg head crushed his arm so I took him to the hospital. He has to keep the cast on for a few weeks." His mother sighed in disbelief and walked out. Jessica's face changed once his mother had walked out of the room. "Do you want me to stay?" She asked. Jessica wasn't sure if he wanted to be left alone or if he wanted her company.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:51 pm
"Would you stay, please? I really don't want to be alone right now."

His face softened into a weak smile, hoping to lighten the mood. He sat down on the couch and sighed, he was still disgusted with himself, but he couldn't let her know it. Neil was horrible at hiding things, especially his mood.

"Awesome, the gang's back together again." He said sarcastically

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:33 pm
Jessica smiled at him and sat next to him on th couch. She wrapped her arms around him and cuddled close. His warmth was making her tired. "I'll stay as long as you want me here." She told him. Neil sighed and she looked up at him.

"You know, besides the fact that you beat the crap out of Mr. Egg head and got your arm broken, I had a nice time with you. But those boys would not leave me alone. And the questions. Ugh, I thought they were going to try and dig as deep as they could. Not that there is anything to dig up but I thought there were going to ask some pretty serious questions. They did ask one and I nearly hit them for it. But it was fun seeing everyone again."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:24 am
"Well the girls weren't exactly a friendly bunch either. It felt like I was on Springer or something."

It was moments like this that Neil loved, the times when they could just curl up on the couch and enjoy each other's company. Truthfully, he didn't ever want Jess to leave, he wanted to hold her in his arms forever. Just as they were getting cozy, Jessica's phone went off.

Neil tensed, he thought it wouold probably be one of her friends, but it could also be that mystery guy too. He waited in anticipation.

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:04 am
Jessica felt Neil tense as she answered her phone. She kissed him quickly. "You're so cute." She sighed and then answered her phone. "Hello?" She said into the receiver.

"Jessie!!!" Her roommate screamed in her ear. Jessica had to pull it away till she stopped. They talked for a few minutes before her roommate, Stephanie, got down to business. "You will never believe who's asking for you." Steph didn't waste anytime in telling her. "Jerry." She said with excitement. Stephanie always thought they were a cute couple.

"Yeah, well tell him I'm taken and happier than he could ever make me." Jessica said as she smiled at Neil. They sat goodbye and Jessica sat back down. But it wasn't long before it rang again. She sighed. "Hello?" She chuckled and gave an apologetic look.

"Hey baby." Jerry said into the phone. This time Jessica tensed.

"Jerry stop calling me. I've moved on and you should to. I'm happy with someone who won't cheat on me. Unlike some people. Jerry, you need to understand. It's over between us. Goodbye." Jessica hung up the phone. She felt like she could say those things because he was on the phone. Instead of telling him in person. Jessica remembered the bruises he left on her arms. They were still there but that was the last time she ever saw Jerry.

"I'm sorry." She said as she cuddled back next to Neil. "Maybe I should get a retraining order." She joked.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:34 pm
The pain in Neil's arm spiked, he winced, but didn't say anything. Instead he just kept his mind on the present and Jessica of course. He softened up and eventually forgot the whole thing.

Neil's mother came in to check on them, "Well don't you too look cozy." she said sweetly, then she added "Took you long enough" under her breath.

Then she turned around and said, "Both of you, makes sure your bags are packed, we're leaving the day after tomorrow."

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:39 pm
Jessica smiled at his mother. "We will Mrs. Martin." She sat up and gently rubbed his cast. "Do you need anything? Pain pills? Massage?" She asked. Jessica hated seeing him in a cast. Without a doubt, she knew he was in pain.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:20 pm
Neil rolled his eyes, "Oh please sweetie, if I need some pills, i'll get them myself."

Neil got up and walked over to the medicine cabnet and got a bottle of acetaminophen. He took out two pills and popped them in his mouth. He looked down at his cast with disgust and sadness. He had gotten over the whole fight, but was still mad at himself for losing in front of his freinds. For some reason, he found himself wandering into his room. His family was full of shutterbugs, as he gazed at frame after frame, he found one special picture. It was taken the day that Jessica left for boarding school. Even though he was smiling in the picture, he was still sad. He decided to show it to her now considering she had never seen it before.

He reappeared in the living room holding the frame.

"Remember this?" he asked playfully.

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:42 pm
"Ok but if you're in pain and you don't take your pills, I'll shove them down your throat." She said as he walked into the kitchen to take his pills. Jessica got up from the couch and looked at the picture. In the picture, she was smiling as best as she could.

"I remember when I got in the car to leave, I watched you until you were out of sight. And when you were out of sight I cried because I never got to tell you how I felt for you. But now that you know about how much I love you we should take more pictures." Jessica stopped and then thought.

"Especially, when we're in Europe. Which means we have a lot of packing tomorrow." Jessica groaned. She hated packing because it took a lot of her time and when she was packing she wouldn't be with Neil.

(Just to let you know, I'm leaving for a cruise tomorrow. I'll try and get on as much as possible. But if I don't, I'll be back on Sat.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:22 pm
Neil loved thee idea of more pictures, each one was like a special memory, a captured moment in time. Each one had a significance to it's owner.

"I'll never forget that day either." Neil replied, "I was so angry with myself for not saying anything that I isolated myself for days. But now look where we are, happy as can be."

His thoughts also turned to the upcoming trip.

"Europe is gonna be amazing just you wait and see. I just wish I paid more attention in French." he grinned sheepishly.

(Don't worry about it, I just got back today from a week long camping trip.)  

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:47 pm
(BACK!!!! FINALLY!!!!)
Jessica laced hands with his and smirked as she looked up at him. "You're forgetting who was the one who helped you pass French, mon amour." She kissed his cheek as her heart fluttered. "So you won't have to worry about getting a translator when you have one right here. Plus, I'm cheap so I can save you money." As the talked more about Europe, she couldn't help but get even more excited. Just being able to spend more time with Neil was a dream come true.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:12 pm
Neil laughed at the translator joke, she always had the cutest sense of humor. Packing was going to be difficult tomorrow because he wouldn't be able to see Jessica.

"It will just be nice to get away from everything, where it will be the two of us. We can have our own little world."

Dante Rosaire

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:52 am
Jessica wrapped her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. His heart beat became fast but steady. "I don't want to pack tomorrow. I want to be out there already with you." The fact that she had to leave Neil tomorrow, even if it was for just a few hours, nearly killed her. She wanted to be in their own little world. She wanted that more than anything with him.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff