Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
looking for a one-on-one rp partner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:38 pm
He gave it a moment to register, then smiled. "Nuhh uhhhh! You made that up!", he said grinning, then seeing her expression and putting on a questioning look. "Really?", he asked, eyeing her neck still, becoming extremley blood-thirsty. He smiled again, and leaned forward, tilting his head against hers and breathing on her neck, whispering, "Good for me, bad for you...", as he stuck his tounge out and licked up the leaking blood, seeing if she'd try to resist if he tried to bite her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:46 pm
She sighed nervously. "Yes it's true." She let out a small moan then jerked up. She sat up and looked at him. "I know what your trying to do Dan and It's not gonna work." She said looking as if she was just worried about something.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:59 pm
"Work?", he asked, grinning deviously. "Sure it will... I just sink my teeth in right about here..", he said, pointing to his neck. "And suck! Simple as that!", he said, secretly planning to keep her alive just so he could feed from her every day. Her blood was the best he'd ever tasted, he coulden't let that go to waste. "You alright? You look worried..", he said, standing up, and edging closer to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:05 pm
She rolled her eyes. "Why should I tell you anything? all you want is my blood." She said thinking to herself Well I don't want to tell you i'm like all those other girls that really like you. "Plus why would I let you live off of me like a parasidic leech?" She asked as she curled into a ball.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:15 pm
He frowned a bit, not knowing what to say. "Why not??", he asked, suddenly smiling. "Might as well put that extra blood thing to good use, eh?", he included.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:32 pm
She frowned then said softly, "I don't want you to treat me like those othe girls...or even worse." She then started to cry softly. "Thats the exact jerk response I'd expect from you."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:40 pm
He laughed casually. "There really aren't any other girls, I was just tryin' to act cool.", he admitted, happily. He frowned a bit when she began to cry. "Aw, please don't cry., he pleaded, walking over and hugging her softly. "I'll piss off and leave if you really want me to. Honest.", he said, holding her.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:59 pm
She quickly wiped away her tears. "It's not that. your just actting like you rule the world which you kinda do in this case but i honestly don't want to be just a girl you only keep around to feed off of."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:06 pm
He smiled and let go, and stood a few inches away from her. "What're you trying to say?", he asked, curiously. "I mean, I know what you're trying to say.. but bear with me here, you must have NO idea how good you taste.", he said, walking around the room and opening and peeking in drawers. "Whaddya' wanna' do, hang out or something? Hah. A human and a vampire, hangin' out. YOU crazy, man!", he joked, opening an underwear drawer and peeking in. "Ooohh-hohoHO my gosh, do you actually wear these!?", he asked, staring into the drawer, trying to hold in his laughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:04 am
"What? what is it?" She asked blushing bright red at the fact he was even looking in her underwear draw let alone he was actually pointing something out in there. "And maybe I don't want to hang out with you, Maybe I just want to be your friend and not some slutty girl."  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:55 am
He laughed and shut the drawer quickly, shaking his head. "That's interesting..", he said, still staring at the drawer. He turned to face her. "I didin't say you had to be.", he said, about her having to be a slutty girl, smiling. After a few moments, he clapped his hands together loudly, seeing the time on a clock on her wall. "Anywho, it's kinda' late, I guess I should go. Got places to GO, people to SEE, I'm a busy man! Ta'.", he said happily, walking over and kissing the wound on her neck, and walking for the bedroom door.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:42 pm
She looked at him for a second. "Please don't go.As muchas it pains me to keep you here. it would hurt more if you left." She said looking as if sorry for something.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:49 pm
He smiled, then turned. He was hoping she had said something like that. He shrugged. "Alright. Ya' sure? I can always come back later..", he said, his voice trailing. He shook his head. "Wait, lemmie' get this straight, I, COME into YOUR house, WITH FULL intentions of biting AND sucking the blood out of you, SUCCEED, and now you're asking me to stay!??", he asked, half-laughing. "GIRL, you are officially crazy. But it's cool I'm kinda' crazy too, I guess..", he said, walking over and sitting on her bed. "But hey don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining..", he said, laying down and making himself comfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:20 pm
She then pounced on him again and then looked at him. She quickly leaned down and kissed his lips softly. She quickly got up and sighed, feeling bad again.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eruditus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:34 pm
He stared at her as she got up for a moment and then laughed. "Where did that come from?", he asked, starting to blush. "Hey where ya' going??", he asked, still laying on the bed, reaching an arm out towards her as she got up and moved. He narrowed his gaze at her and tried to draw her back in towards him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff