Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Betrayal of Luminair (Cities in the Skies) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:20 pm
(Fine by me.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:04 pm
Lance started walking in a random direction as he tried to find where he was. The rabbit jumped out of the bushes behind him. Making a bushes leaves rustle a bit. He peered over his shoulder as he saw this creature standing by this leather bag just watching him leave the forest.

The lights of the city came into focus a bit. He passed by a shady tree as he continued on a path. That seemed to have been altered by man. A bush was on his right and left side as he continued forward. He spotted an owl in the tree next to him. ...Wait a minute..he looked again to find the creature was gone. Its strong wings could be heard as it flew by his head quickly. The sharp talons clipped the side of his face causing it to bleed. He put his right hand on the wound as he turned following the creature with his eyes. The owl snatched a green caterpillar from the dirt path. Lance rubbed the side of his face as the wound throbbed slightly. Ehhhh!! Damn animals..Was that really necessary in the first place?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:28 pm
He looks at the paper. "Well, um. Hmm. Uh..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:26 am
"Imooto, we're expecting someone. I'm going out to fly." She responded with a bored, "Hai, hai..." Zach walked into their back yard, spread his wings, and flew.  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:34 am
"Yeah. I have no idea what this is." He pockets the paper thinking that if he left it around that guy might kill him for leaving it so someone else might find it. "Well, Peace Keepers after me, maybe, weird that can, right, would kill me if I finished that, and to be honest, I think this may actually be an adventure like I thought it might be."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:24 am
Lance entered the city from the forest. The lights seemed to be a bit dim for his tastes. Of coarse if he had known where exactly he was. He would have had a number of questions that needed answering. For now he just thought he was in some ordinary city. But would soon find out just how wrong he was.

Lance strolled into town onto a sidewalk. This seemed to be the slum district of this town. Or a lower rent part of the town, the answer to this he didn't know. He pondered for a second while looking at a nearby street lamp. The lights seemed to flicker almost to the point of dieing out. Then the light would get brighter but still not as bright as most lights were. This place was falling apart slightly, then it hit him. A gas station would be his best bet for asking for directions.

Lance tapped his foot slightly then started down the rundown city street. Half expecting someone to jump out from behind a building not far from where he was and mug him. He checked his watch, it seemed he'd only been here for a short while. But his watch told a different tale. He'd originally been dropped off at midnight. Woke up at 3:00 Am and now it was 3:45.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:02 pm
((I feel kinda confuzzled @.@ Oh wellsa...))Ry was too lost in her own thoughts. She was too shy to complain about Zach's advances, and was too concerned about the map that was in her pocket. She didn't want to bother Alice, so she sat in a chair across from her and the wolf and waited. If the Peace Keepers are involved, the Special Corps could get involved also...she thought, shyly tucking her hat over her ears once more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:07 pm
"Ry Dusk Nikolai," Alice murmured softly. "It's easy to see my brother likes you. Take care of him. As strong as he is, he's always needed a voice of guidance." She looked up, stroking the wolf's head lightly. "And if you hurt my brother in any way, I will personally kill you."  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:09 pm
"Well, lets see. How am I going to find out how to contact that guy if I can't read the note?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:13 pm
Ry blushed deeply, twiddling her thumbs like a nervous school girl. "....I-I-I-I'm not used to advances like this from someone. A m-m-man makes it much more..." She blushed deeper, if possible, and bowed her head. "...I don't know how to describe it..."

She took a deep breath, and looked into Alice's lovely face, "I'm not sure if your brother would be completely s-safe with me..." It was almost like she was confessing a crime.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:19 pm
She sighed and lightly touched her face. "Listen. You guide him, and you'll both be fine." She grinned. "He does stupid stuff sometimes. This is actually the second house we've had. The first one he blew up mixing chemicals." She sighed again, and glanced towards to the door, where Zach stood. "You're back earlier than usual, onii-sama."

He rolled his eyes, and walked over to Ry, hugging her, and kissing her gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:21 pm
Ry was still thoughtful even as Zach took her into his arms. "Z-Z-Zach..." She blushed, even when saying his name. "Can I t-talk to you...o-outside?" Her smile was tentative, a little uneasy. She wanted to do things right for a change...this is where they could start.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:24 pm
He took out the paper again to see if he could see what it was supposed to tell him. He put it back in his pocket and looked to see if any peace keepers were out there. He didn't see any so he walked away from the tower area.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:27 pm
He nodded and led her into the backyard. which was fenced off.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:34 pm
Ry was quiet as they went outside. For a moment, she said nothing as she stared up at the clouds. Finally, she spoke in that soft voice of hers. "I...am glad...t-t-that you like me." She turned, and smiled at him softly, though it was tinged with sadness. "...But I c-can't let you love someone like me...I...just can't." She blinked rapidly for a moment. Ry did not want to hurt Zach...

"And remember, my little lolita, you're all mine. MINE!"

...but she couldn't endanger his life like that.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff