Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
morrowind RP {accepting, need evil people} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QUICK LIGHTS ON OR OFF
  on
  off
View Results

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:07 pm
i see *sheathes his swords* ill see you later *walks off  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:12 pm
She snickers "alright ladies" she turns her back on him, facing the two "lets get to work" she walks towards them "the wolf has gone" she whispered and the three searched every face before finding four guys and one two girls "alright, put them to sleep" the two blew in their faces and soon enough they fell asleep "alright.....now you two take them back to the others, they turn tonight, we have to gather our...crew.." she said "alright...go on with it, ill keep searching for the perfect ones"  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:38 pm
*notices the 2 other vampires carrying people* hmmm...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:46 pm
Ivie kneals down, one knee on the ground, her head bowed down, she closes her eyes, listening to all of the sounds "hmm" she tilts her head to the side and in a flash she was on someone, she grins "perfect" she pulls out a bag and takes a pinch of some dust, she sprinkles it on the persons face and watches him fall asleep "still works" she stands and looks around "alright now three more should do...for now" she smiles  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:04 pm
(XD that wasnt me was it? if it was ignore this post)
*walks over to other vampires*
what are you two doin?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:37 am
((Can i still Join?))
username: Neon Blue Penguin
name: Zamos Krieeg
race: Dark elf
side: nuetral
sex: male
sexuality: straight
apperence: when not using powers
User Image
personality: short tempered and not a team player
weapons: 2 short swords made of mythril
history: devoloped connections to heavenly powers at young age has developed them to protect himself in the growing war he has not chosen a side yet but instead will fight whenever he fells like it.
powers: Healing, personal shield, grows wings used to fly short distances or hover
User Image
weapon powers: Mythril swords extend to longswords when Zamos is flying.  

neon blue penguin

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:45 am
Zamos walked on the stone streets softly to the gate the guard was sleeping and zamos was able to slip passed into the forest unnoticed he walked until he came to an abandoned cottage we walked in to find two humans who were drained of there blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:05 am
(lolz no XD)
Ivie looks at him, tilting her head to the side "why what do you mean?" she asked, acting innocent "oh them" she nudges the sleeping guy "err we were just inviting them for dinner, we dont want them knowing our location so we put them to sleep" she said nodding.

"err right, what Ivie said" marcy said and then the other vampire came whos name was mick, both of them were girls "umm yea"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:08 am
Zamos continued walking in the forest until he saw a group of vampires standing around some bodies he stayed out of sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:15 am
Ivie walks in front of Sai "look wolf, we wont harm them" "yet" she thought smiling "so, we'll just be on our way" she puts her hands behind her back and waves her hand to the other two. Marcy and Mick nodd and grab the remaining bodies before taking off. "well, my work here is done so.....ill be leaving now"  

Aprilbaby1

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:40 am
Zamos watch two of the vampires leave with the bodies the other was still standing there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:46 am
"later wolf boy" she turns and looks straight at Zamos, as if she knows he's there but she was looking at something else, she continues to stare before looking away and walking after the two.  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:02 am
...oh well i guess *walks past zamos* oh, and uh i know your there and so do the vampires *continues walking humming to himself*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:11 am
A male vampire walks out of the forest and walks beside Sai "hey, wanna come for dinner?" he grins and takes his arm before smoke appeared all around them. When the smoke disapears they are at a different place.

"Mark why do you always bother the wolves eh?" Ivie asks, walking next to them "let him go and i wont hurt you" she grabs sai's other arm "come with me"  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:15 am
hmm? that was odd who was he? *looks a little freaked out*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items