Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
after genocide [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which name for the rp is better
  After Genocide
  Last stand
  World of War
  land of fire
  DOMO DOMO !!!! DOMO IS THE ANSWER TO ALL LIFES QUESTIONS
View Results

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:55 pm
Ren laughed to himself. 'They would make a cute couple.' he thought, smiling. He turned to Hikaru. "Ready to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:56 pm
Rissa smiled "alright" she troted at his side as he walked down the dirt road  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:00 pm
Hikaru looked up at Ren and smiled as she got up "Ya, im ready" She said as she dusted herself off. "We will see you guys later then?" She asked Light and Rissa  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:03 pm
*light started to blush a little as they walked down the street he made about ten balls of light and had the balls circle the area around them so they could see were they were going* hey rissa that tune u were howling ...wered u learn itit sounds familur  

latuf
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:05 pm
Ren gave another concerned look to Hikaru, then smiled. "Race you there?" he asked playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:06 pm
Hikaru smiled "Only if you want to lose" Before she raced off toward her fort, kicking up some dust as she goes  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:07 pm
she smerked seeing light blush, she niped at one of the light balls playfully befor she hered him speak " well to tell you the truth i learned it a few months back when the world was still alright, i used to go to a field and listen to the wolves sing at night" she replied  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:10 pm
"You cheater!" Ren yelled after Hikaru, smiling still. He gathered as much speed he could and managed to catch up to the point that he was merely 3 feet behind her.  

Omerta23

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:11 pm
Hikaru laughed as she sped up even more, putting a good 7ft inbetween them "Its only cheating if i loose" she laughed as she made up the rule  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:14 pm
Still running as fast as he could, Ren pulled out his lighters, and used the flame to propel him forward. He was once again about 3 feet behind Hikaru.  

Omerta23

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 pm
akuma looked at rissa curiously i used to sleep outside in a hamak and listen to that outside it would usually put me to sleep ya ..were did u uset to live??  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:16 pm
Hikaru looked back at him, seeing that he was using his fire "Ok you said that I was cheating, but look at you!" She reached the Fort, putting her hand on it before he could "You cheated and you lost."  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Omerta23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:17 pm
Ren smiled. "But you had fun didn't you?" he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:20 pm
she stared at the path ahead of her for a second then looked up at him, "i actually lived outside in a forest, i was abandond their by my parents when i was 9years old, so i couldent tell you what forest" she replied with a slight smile  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:20 pm
Hikaru smiles at Ren "Ya, i did" She looks at her fort "So what are we going to do with my fort?"  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff