Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:08 am

"Well you don't have to but I am." She told him. The door bell ran and Eva put down her paint brush and opened the door. "Can I help you?" She asked. A young little boy stood there a little nervous as he looked up at her.

"Is is true you kill people when the night is full?" The little boy asked. Eva tried to keep a straight face.

"Yes it's true." She paused and pretended to think for a moment. "You know, tonight is a full moon. Hey do you want to stay for dinner?" The little boy screamed and ran off. Eva chuckled and closed the door. "Kids." She mumbled to herself. She picked up her paintbrush and started to pain the wall again.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:11 am

Alex had watched the scene and chuckled. "Oh so, that's why you want me to help? Cause you're gonna kill me later?" He teased and shook his head. "You know, you could have just told him no."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:16 am

Eva shrugged. "Well, that would be lying. And plus I didn't want to ruin the surprise. When I do kill you, do you want a quick death or a slow one? Keep in mind with a slow death you can see my witchy magic. OoooOOo." She began to wave her arms like a witch. She shook her head and laughed as she continued painting.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:22 am

Alex shook his head and painted slowly. He glanced at her every now and then and blushed slightly. "I think I'll go with a slow death." He chuckled a little.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:31 am

"Slow death it is then." She smiled and continued painting. Eva looked back at him and then turned back to painting. Her cheeks were burning.

The two of the painted the whole bottom floor and by the time they were done the sun had gone town and Eva was exhausted. She sat on the couch and sighed. Riley jumped on her lap. "There you are. I was wondering where you had gone."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:36 am

Alex was sitting on the floor looking up at her. He looked out the window. "Well, I should probably get going." He sighed softly. Even if all he did here was work, he enjoyed spending time with Eva.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:47 am

"You don't have to do this you know." She smiled. "I mean I love the help and all. But I can't pay you. I don't even have a job yet." Riley meowed and jumped down. She walked over to Alex and lied down on his lap. Eva laughed and folded her legs. Riley rubbed on Alex and then curled up. In a matter of minutes, she had closed her eyes and fallen asleep. Eva laughed. "I guess that means you're not going anywhere. Do you want to stay for dinner? I was planning on ordering a pizza."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:51 am

Alex shook his head. "Don't worry about it. I like spending time with you. Even if you do plan on killing me." He chuckled and started to pet Riley. "I guess I'm staying then. Sure, I'll stay for dinner."

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:58 am

"Great!" Eva said a little too much enthusiasm. She cleared her throat. "I mean that's cool." She smiled. Eva walked into the kitchen and grabbed the portable phone. "What do you want on your pizza?" She yelled from the kitchen.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:58 am

"I don't care, as long as it's not anchovies." He yelled back to her. as he continued to pet Riley. He chuckled a little and whispered to Riley. "Do you think she likes me?"

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:04 pm

"Pepperoni please." Eva said into the receiver. "Thank you." She said and then hung up the phone. Riley looked up at Alex and meowed in agreement. "Riley, dinner." Eva said. Riley jumped off of his lap and ran into the kitchen. "There you go." She placed the bowl on the floor and sat on the counter in the kitchen. "The pizza will be here in about 30 minutes." She told Alex.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:07 pm

Alex nodded. "Ok, so what can we do for 30 minutes." He asked with a smile on his face. He was happy that Riley had agreed with him. He liked her too, but he wasn't sure how to say it though. He thought for a second and layed back on the floor.

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Eva thought for a moment. "You could answer some questions. Like for instance. If you could have any super power in the world, what would it be?" She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:16 pm

Alex blinked. "Um... I don't know. I guess flying would be ok." He shrugged not knowing what else to say. "What's next?"

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:20 pm

This time she didn't have to think long. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked. Eva tried to keep her face calm but in her mind she was very nervous.
Please say no. Please say no. She thought and waited. Her heart raced faster and faster as she waited for an answer.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff