Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Essence of Acknowledgement (Fanfiction RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:06 pm
Daemon smirked as chains lashed out and held Kyuuketsuki down. "Poor, poor onii-san... trapped, depressed wanting to die..." He leveled his face to his brother's. "I suppose I can leave you here and go kill the girl..."

He growled, straining against the chains.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:14 pm
Periru came to the roof, overlooking the city in the afternoon sunlight. Softly, she sang under her breath sadly, to help cam herself down. Distantly, she let her mind wander as she sang.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:17 pm
He laughed, opened his wings, and started flying...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:03 pm
Periru sighed once more and shuffled a bit. There was a small bench, where some of the patients and aides would come up during free time. Only Periru was up here now, and she was grateful to be able to sit down. Putting her chin in her hands, she began to think once more.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:19 pm
Daemon landed by Periru. "Hello, little girl," He murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:53 pm
Her crystaline blue eyes met his, turning wide at the sudden site of the vamp near her. "...H-H-Hello..." She looked down, twiddling her thumbs. After a moment, she looked back up to him again. Standing up, she murmured, "I'm s-so sorry I p-p-passed out yesterday!" Being modest and demure as she was, Periru bowed lowly to him.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:43 pm
He laughed. "Why should you apologize, my dear...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:04 pm
(( Need a villian?))  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:48 pm
(Maybe two? Amu and I work quite well together!)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:59 pm
((That'd sure make my fanfic interesting ^^ What do you think Demonic?))

"B-Because it's the polite thing to do..." She bit her lip nervously, blushing in embarassment, running a hand through her long black mane of hair.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:30 pm
(*looks, blinking* Whoa! Didn't even see you there, Repentence! This is a good RP! You've gathered all the best players, Ry!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:54 am
((*^^* Heh..Now, if only the little bwinker would come online, then we can get a move on ^.^ ))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:18 pm
((*Slamming head on wall* I had to go a WEDDING. D:""))

Daemon laughed. "My dear, I don't think you've noticed. I don't really mind politeness." In the next second, he had her pinned to a wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:51 pm
"Wha-?!" She lost her breath for a moment, her eyes snapping up to meet his, having to crane her neck a bit to look up since he was taller then her. Blue eyes, usually sad or pleasently happy, were now wide in shock.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:57 pm
He sighed. "It's wrong, it should be impossible... but, my dear, I do believe I've fallen in love with you." At the end, a tiny bit of a Greek accent slipped into his speech.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff