Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Movies / Music / TV / Other Media
The Dark Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10volt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:18 pm
Pay Per Cuts
I want fricken Catwoman and Riddler now. Penguin is lame. Doc Oc is lame too. And I still want a scarecrow mask.

Doc Oc = Spiderman villan.
Catwoman already has her own sexily crappy movie.

Penguin would seem like the most obvious choice for the next villain. Harvey is gone, crime and mobs would be on the rise, some odd little man would stand up and take control of the underground. And that man's name would be Mr. Penguin.

Don't know how they could fit any of the other popular ones (I.E.: Riddler, Poision Ivy, Mr. Freeze) into the new series of movies.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:19 pm
I know, I was just stating the Doc Oc is also lame.

edits

Riddler could also be mob leader/gang leader and Catwoman could be something happening on the side.  

Pay Per Cuts

10volt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:20 pm
Pay Per Cuts
I know, I was just stating the Doc Oc is also lame.

Fair 'nuff. He was a pansy in the movie.
"These robotic arms are talking to me. . .I must listen."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:23 pm
I think Penguin is most probable though, as a crime lord.  

Pay Per Cuts

Invulnerable Enthusiasm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:40 pm
A L D Y L I A
I really liked the Dark Knight, actually, and I've never been a fan of the Batman movies.

But I like the Spiderman movies better... except the 3rd one. That one kind of sucked. I really liked the second one.

Although I thought the Dark Knight's beginning was a bit boring. But then it got really good! I love the Joker... I'd do him.
What's wrong with you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:59 pm
I lawled  

nitnit
Captain

Sky Scorcher

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:38 pm
A L D Y L I A
I really liked the Dark Knight, actually, and I've never been a fan of the Batman movies.

But I like the Spiderman movies better... except the 3rd one. That one kind of sucked. I really liked the second one.

Although I thought the Dark Knight's beginning was a bit boring. But then it got really good! I love the Joker... I'd do him.

.... Wow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:56 pm
From my understanding the director wants to keep it as realistic as possible so villians like poison ivy and mr. freeze are out. Penguin would be good but with the time frame he is out-dated. so really the only one left is the riddler. (Yes i know there are more villains that those few but some once again arent realistic)**(Also most of this is opinions of others who are not on gaia. just trying to give a different perspective)  

cursedfirefox

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:20 am
I'm telling you man, Two-Face is secretly in Arkham, Harley Quin falls in love with joker and lets him out who also lets out Two-Face epic potential go.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:20 am
nitnit
I'm telling you man, Two-Face is secretly in Arkham, Harley Quin falls in love with joker and lets him out who also lets out Two-Face epic potential go.

Speaking of which...

I was wondering if that one cop (her name escapes me) could end up being Harley Quinn in the next movie.

Though usually Harley Quinn was very white, but face paint could come into play.  

Muleferdan

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:39 pm
Harley Quinn is psychiatrist btw.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:09 pm
Yeah that's how she meets joker. He plays on her emotions by coming up with this story about how when he was a boy he was abused by his parents and whatnot, and she feels sorry for him / falls in love.  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:23 pm
Which makes the movie a strong representation of the character, as even in the film, he created different backgrounds for himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:27 pm
No, not really. It makes the movie a strong representation of the joker as a messy grungy anarchist who's obsessed with causing a panic. Not a well kept psychopathic killer who does things for the lulz.  

nitnit
Captain

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm
nitnit
No, not really. It makes the movie a strong representation of the joker as a messy grungy anarchist who's obsessed with causing a panic. Not a well kept psychopathic killer who does things for the lulz.

Okay, you're righ, but my point presents at least one redeeming feature of their depiction. Not that their Joker was bad or anything.

I'm suddenly reminded of that villain, Anarcky. He needs more appearances.  
Movies / Music / TV / Other Media

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff