Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Public School Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:12 pm
Karin stopped walking and turned to face Fenrick. "You do cross country?" she asked him. She wasn't sure if he ran cross country, and doubted it because cross country was practicing right now. Technically, he could always work in the fall...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:19 pm
"That's a funny name," said Riley, not intending to be rude. "Where're you from? You sound foreign," she said. She gave him a look over and concluded only that he looked like a surfer.  

jadecougar

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:20 pm
"Nah, I do Shotput and Discus. I also compete in the 100m dash. I set a school record for the longest discus throw. My friend Cole is on Cross Country."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:35 pm
"Yea it is isn't it mate. I'm from Australia." He looked down to her, not really knowing how to go further on with the conversing.  

Akia-RP

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:36 pm
"So you have fall sports off? Great!" Karin said to Fenrick, a smile coming to her face. She began to walk again. "You can take part in our fall productions then. But first," she said, stopping once again, "can you act? Sing?" She paused for a second, and then whispered, "Dance?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:38 pm
"I dunno If I can dance, but my friends tell me I'm a decent actor."

"But I don't think it will go over very well with Cole."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

jadecougar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:49 pm
"Well," said Riley with a mischievous look on her face, "I dub thee friend of Riley Davies. Come," she said, hooking San(i?a?)n by the arm and leading him down the hall. She wanted ice cream. Ice cream was a comfort food, and it was easily accessible from the vending machines in the cafeteria. "So how long have you been in America?" she asked him, leaning forward slightly and tilting her head to look up at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:53 pm
Karin looked at Fenrick and gave him a disapproving look. "Now, do you really think Cole will find out what you're doing if he's at cross country?" she asked him. It worked for her most of the time, and when someone did find out, they were just impressed that she could act so well. But she knew it'd be different for Fenrick because he was a guy. Guys had to keep themselves looking tough, and singing and dancing probably wasn't the best way to do it. "You could always say that it's for extra credit of something. Or just say that you dig some of the drama chicks," she said sarcastically. She nudged him and started down the hall again.  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:01 pm
Sanin hadn't locked arms with a girl since, well ever. He just went along with what was happening, not wishing for her to cry. "Two months" he replied. He wasn't in school much becuase of the times of the occasional photo shoot or working on the next commercial, but he had special permission not to be in.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:01 pm
He followed her and blushed when she nudged him.

"Well, he and I are on the Track team together. We are always at the same track meets. I'll still just take a role that requires as least singing as possible. Maybe Dr. Dillamond or someone like that."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:04 pm
Erin looked up from her sketch book at the sound of Karin and Fenrick walking down the hallway. She then looked at the clock. I spent more time here than I thought I would, she thought. She set her art supplies in her backpack and got up to head home, exiting the building and going past the numerous sport practices going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:24 pm
"So do you like this school at all? I think the football players are jerks, and some people are totally nerdy, but besides that, it's pretty good. Oh, and some of the girls in this school need a fashion makeover. Not to mention some of the dorky kids with the Harry Potter glasses. And don't even get me started about the Mathletes..." she said. She kept talking all the way to the vending machines. "It's... Sanin, right? Do you have any money on you?"

- - - - - - - - - -

"Well, yeah, but track doesn't start until winter. So, at least for our next production, you can take whatever part you want," she reasoned. For some reason, she was fighting for Fenrick to take a part in Drama. Maybe she just wanted to get to know him better. Who knew? It didn't matter at any rate.

- - - - - - - - - -

((I completely forgot about Marty! *gasp!*))

Marty saw Erin leaving the school as he was juggling a soccer ball and wanted to catch her before he left. He was going to run after her, but she'd be across the street by the time he would reach her. He thought quickly for a faster way. Then he aimed and drop-kicked(the soccer style, not like wrestling) the ball in her direction. Then he realized that his aim was dead-on accurate and shouted, "Fore!"  

jadecougar

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:32 pm
Sanin, in fact, kept at least fifty dollars in his wallet at all times. "What I've seen of it is 'kay." He pulled out his wallet. "How much you need?" He tried not to let her see into his wallet, he didn't like people knowing he had money.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:36 pm
"Oh, just a dollar," she said. She was surprised that he didn't ask why she didn't have any money. But then, she realized, that he probably was smart enough to realize that uniforms didn't have pockets. That was one thing that Brando needed to have explained to him every time. "I swear I'll pay you back tomorrow," she promised.  

jadecougar

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces