Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Money, Love, and Fire Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:58 pm
Lizzy shook her head. "You don't understand. When they find out about us, they will kill me. Screw jail! I'll go straight to the chair!" Without her realizing it, her hands lit in flames out of anger.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:00 pm
Nick sighed. He just moved in and kissed her to hush her, as if he was saying "Its ok...It'll all be alright."  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:18 pm
Lizzy looked at her hands and distinguished her hands. As he kissed her, more tears ran down her cheeks. She pulled apart and hugged him. "Sorry." She sniffed and the pushed him away. "I can't believe you did this to me." Lizzy told him. "I'm not supposed to fall for my master." More hot tears ran down her cheeks. "I'm not supposed to feel this way!" She shouted out of anger.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:21 pm
"Lizzy... I fell for you...and please...dont get angry." Nick said grabbing her hand. "Lizzy....dont worry. We'll be fine."  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:29 pm
She wiped her tears. "I just hate how I have to be treated like this. Why I have to be the 'freak' in this stupid town." She paused. "And I guess I'm just really tired."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:31 pm
"Your not a freak. Your an attractive, wonderful, intelligent person." Nick said embracing her. He loved how hot she felt, the heat from iside of her body made him feel special  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:38 pm
Lizzy closed her eyes and took in his scent. "I just hate this." She sighed. She wrapped her arms around him. Being in his embrace, made her feel better and made chills run all over her body.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:51 pm
Nick smiled. "Lizzy... your very warm....its like hugging a fire...I like it." Nick smiled and stared into her blazing eyes.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:54 pm
She laughed. "That's because you are. My body heats up when I'm angry or stressed." She shrugged. "Can I ask you something? What if we made your parents approve of me. You know. Show them how 'wonderful' I am and then, after awhile when we're sure they like me, we tell them about my gift." She paused and bit her lip.

"Do you think that would be too much? I mean they should be happy that you found someone you really care for. It shouldn't matter to them what I am so long as I make you happy. They should be happy about that." She told him.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:00 pm
"The thing is....once they realiz its you...they will not like you or me anymore...and then well....yeah...but the thing is, we do love each other. And no one can take that away from us." Nick smiled.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:05 pm
Lizzy sighed. "That's just it. They can. They can take that away from us. They can separate us and kill me. It's that simple here. That's why it's best to just stay the servant. Do with me as you wish." She looked into his eyes and groaned. "Now I know how Juliet feels."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:29 pm
"Lizzy....I have a plan. In front of them, you dont even exist. When they come over, you hide in my room. In a year, I say that you were a girl I met online." Nick smiled, kissing her. "And Lizzy, nothing can prevent love." he said emphasizing on the word Love.  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:41 pm
"I don't know." Lizzy said. "You said they won't except me. they're going to find out sooner or later. Every time I sneeze, fire shoots out of my nose. Don't laugh. It's not funny." She said with a smile when he started to laugh. "I'm serious. I want them to except me for who I am. I can be as well mannered as you. I think we should talk to them. I don't want any drama in your family."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:02 pm
"Alright. Well...we will. My father will accept you, he likes any girl I date. My mother i doubt it."  

otawara

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:14 pm
"I'll do whatever it takes for her to accept me. I'll do whatever it is she wants me to do and I'll do it. So long as I'm with you." She told him. Lizzy moved a piece of hair out of his face. "I never thought I would fall in love with my 'master.'" She joked.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff