Peace!!!
  Yo!
  Bonjour!
View Results

LovePeaceHippie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:53 pm
hello im amber
im 19 and a pot smokin hippie yeah!always will be too ^_^
i play guitar, bass, drums, piano and i like to sing too...sometimes...
government sucks a** and thats that i also belive pot should be legal ^^ no doubt about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Orbis terrarum est non altus satis

( User Image )

Welcome to PtPP! Remember to try to post every now and than and check out the Games/Contest sub-forum! We currently have a lot of contest going on. : )

The world is not high enough" James B.

winter rat

LovePeaceHippie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:00 pm
sure will ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:54 am
im Jesse and i just like to smoke weed as much as possible not crack head like just when every i have it, it seems to be gone in like a day (roll'in blunts and drinking 40's bitches lol) i got added by misfit baby too  

Jesse Wizzade

winter rat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:33 am

( User Image )

Welcome to PtPP Jesse! : )
Ahah, I haven't had a 40 in awhile. D:
Oh and please post here that I recruited you. : )

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:09 am
Heeey, I'm Jessica, 25 and from Cali. I'm a weedaholic at heart and have been indulging for only a few years now, I started late. wink

Not too active on gaia recently but i'm going to make an attempt at remaining active in some guilds.  

Xombicidal Maniac

SkyyBlueandBlack

Aged Goat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:55 am
We are the people...

Hello hello... I'm Skyy-chan, aka faolan (I've accepted the invite on both accounts), part-owner and manager of the High Minds guild. I'm not as active a chatter on Gaia as I used to be, save for periodic stints in the Q&A. I kid you not, there's only so many smackdowns a body can deliver in ED debates before the very thought makes one twitch with frustration. o_O;

I'd love to say I'm an active member of NORML, but the finances this year got in the way of membership renewal... which will be rectified at the first opportunity.

I'm 29, divide my time between LA and the IE (Southern Californians know what that means, or should, dammit!), make a nuisance of myself to my congressional reps and senators, and go to see my sister's band at every possible opportunity (hey, periodic pimping's in my sibling contract)!

... our parents warned us about.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:58 am
hi! I'm Rei, and I'm happy to be here! Longtime afficionado of da cannabis. 3nodding

Oh yes, thanks for the invite, misfit baby!

Let's see...what else. I have a couple of nice plants. I love to cook, and draw and read. I love it when things make me laugh. I'm a happy high. I love my cats. I can bong and drive with my knees.  

Rei_Toei

Green Smoker

16,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:08 am
User ImageBon matin! I'm Daffodil... misfit baby invited me to join... I used to be in other stoner guilds a couple of years ago, and I took a break from all things green when I moved in with my military exboyfriend. But we're not together anymore and I have made friends with "Bob" again.

There's tons o' fun info on my profile if you want to know more, and feel free to discuss almost any subject with me... normally I'm easy to get along with. smile User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:02 pm
Heyyyy rofl

Imm Dr. Cannabis. If you wanna know my name then holllla. jk. My real name doesn't matter really....does it? I don't think so.

I get high everyday. Pop them pills when its party time, but still am in the right mind set to take care of my 4 1/2 month old son. He's gonna be a Mc Donalds baby xD He's super Kawaii.

Colonic Couture

Sparkly Capitalist

Stephy Dirty Lil Secret

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:58 pm
Just saying Hello and welcome
I hope you all have a great time here. lots of Fantastic people

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:38 pm

( User Image )

Welcome to PtPP everyone! Glad you all joined, please take the time to check out our forums and sub-forums, please read the rules before posting!

Also, don't forget to have fun ~ we currently have many on going contests going on, so why don't you check them out? wink

winter rat

The Evil Rabbit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:09 pm
Sup?

I'm Val. 23 year old part-time college student & convenience store cashier. To be serious, I strongly believe that pot should be legalized not only for legitimate medicinal purposes, but for recreational purposes as well. To be not-so-serious, pot is awesome! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:24 am
Yo whats up everybody. I'll be turning 21 in decemeber. biggrin  

War Star666

winter rat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:13 pm

( User Image )

Welcome everyone ~ please remember to check out the other forums, if someone got you into this guild please post in the correct thread - we currently have many contests going on, so check them out, and we have a new poll, please vote and share your opinion with us!

Need more? Check the news for more updates.

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces