View Results

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:29 pm
I wonder when I'm going to see my buddy with the camera next week.. maybe by then you'll see my colored up pandora. It's almost colored up but not finished. Not just yet. It's so purdy!
O w O  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:08 pm
need to see!  

reko0418

Capico

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:10 am
LSDreamer: aww, your kitty is the epitome of cute. :3 good to see more acid fans here, too. heart nice lil' collection you have there.

User Image
the kief in my grinder..

User Image
and my new glass ice catcher bong, freshly cleaned. I tried it with a stack of ice cubes last week, it was great. Heh, I just noticed you can see my boyfriend's skype window on my monitor~ :B  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:43 pm
Capico
LSDreamer: aww, your kitty is the epitome of cute. :3 good to see more acid fans here, too. heart nice lil' collection you have there.

User Image
the kief in my grinder..

User Image
and my new glass ice catcher bong, freshly cleaned. I tried it with a stack of ice cubes last week, it was great. Heh, I just noticed you can see my boyfriend's skype window on my monitor~ :B

psssst hey... you should like share that keif with me... biggrin  

reko0418

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:59 am
@ Capico: You know you can get in trouble for posting substances in the guilds right? Damn it is a bunch of kief but I gotta tell ya that I hate to see the guild go through the same fate as mine did so can you remove the kief? >.<; Yes, it's apparent that posting any substances is against the ToS.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:09 pm
DJ Pandurz
@ Capico: You know you can get in trouble for posting substances in the guilds right? Damn it is a bunch of kief but I gotta tell ya that I hate to see the guild go through the same fate as mine did so can you remove the kief? >.<; Yes, it's apparent that posting any substances is against the ToS.

but my dear panda, that is not kief; that is mere sand wink  

Obiwan katokey

reko0418

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:47 pm
drunkenhomer
DJ Pandurz

beautiful delicious sand *drools*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:23 pm
drunkenhomer
DJ Pandurz

If it's sand, than why the heck is it in a grinder? ninja  

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:06 pm
DJ Pandurz
drunkenhomer
DJ Pandurz

you dont ask those kinda questions when plausible deny ability is on the line  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:23 pm
DJ Pandurz
drunkenhomer
DJ Pandurz

another good point is that it could just be the first stage of making hash from "legal" herbal mixtures. Kief doesn't just have to be from that horrible ebil substance that drives people insane and into homocidal maniacs (lets see how many Reefer Madness referances or puns we can get with this)  

reko0418

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:15 pm
lol
Mine- His name is bazooka
User Image

Also, I had him on my hockey table that doesn't work but I use it as a table. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 pm
DJ Pandurz
lol
Mine- His name is bazooka
User Image

Also, I had him on my hockey table that doesn't work but I use it as a table. xD

eek eek air hockey for the mo ******** win!!!  

Obiwan katokey

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:37 pm
reko0418
ok so do you wanna see me stoned at night or stoned so bad that even the camera was high?

definitely the latter  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:59 pm
drunkenhomer
reko0418
ok so do you wanna see me stoned at night or stoned so bad that even the camera was high?

definitely the latter
word, i'll post it on the other thread  

reko0418

Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out