Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars Spoofs and Parodies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:26 am
Save but the title, its good.

Plus, I'm baised because I did do a "lord vader show" on another forum, which modeled the Cobert Report and jon Steward at times..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:40 am
Theris Faan
Since only one person seems to have noticed this in the cantina, I'll post it here and see if it gets any hits.

http://winterson.com/2005/06/episode-iii-backstroke-of-west.html

"The wish power be together with you" ah that is so engrish....Im gonna start saying that.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Count of Moogi Cristo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:00 pm
Nelowulf
Save but the title, its good.

Plus, I'm baised because I did do a "lord vader show" on another forum, which modeled the Cobert Report and jon Steward at times..

I'm not good with titles, so I'll have to think about that. But, otherwise, I'm glad that someone other than myself finds my insanity amusing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:21 pm
Gasp! Double post! And a bump! Oh, the humanity!

In any event, I've realized I have to get off my lazy arse here. I'm leaving to go to New York tommorrow, and I realize that if I don't write the pilot episode of my Star Wars spoof now, I'll never do it. At least not with enough speed for me to write a Christmas special, which is something that I simply will never live down if fail to do so. Due to my lack of planning, the vast majority of this is going to be made up on the spot. This is fine, since that was how most of the series was meant to be written anyway. So, this may not in fact be all that funny to anyone who isn't as easily amused as I am. Hopefully, you will at least giggle. Without further ado, I present the teaser trailer! I still haven't decided on a title, so please feel free to to come up with your own names, and I'll pick the best one after I return from the Big Apple. Anyway, let us begin.

Please, no smoking in the theater. Shut off your cell phones for the convenience of everyone else. Exits are located on the sides of the room. In case of an emergency, stab everyone sitting near you and steal their airbags. If you survive, you can sell them on eBay.

*we cut to a scene of two TIE Fighters flying through the vastness of space*

TIE Pilot #1: ...so then I told her, 'This relationship isn't working out for me. We should see other people.

TIE Pilot #2: Woah. What did she do?

TIE Pilot #1: She killed me and stole my gold.

TIE Pilot #2: I told you not to date through World of Warcraft.

TIE Pilot #1: Yeah, but I- SWEET JEBUS!!

TIE Pilot #2: Oh s**t, not those! Let's get back to base!

TIE Pilot #1: Yeah, we shou- it's too late!

*The giant golden Star Wars title flies through the void. Both TIEs crash into it and explode*

BOOOOM!!!

*cut to the bridge of the Super Star Destroyer Executor. A scrawny-looking Imperial officer (henceforth reffered to as Roy) walks away from a tactical panel, shaking his head in disgust*

Roy: Damn title. Such a bloody nuisance.

*the doors open, while Darth Vader (voiced by James earl Jones. Unfortunately, this is only a text-based presentation, so the voice talent is lost entirely.)himself walks through them. Everyone on the bridge stands at attention, except Roy, who rolls his eyes*

Generic Stormtrooper: Hail Lord Vader!

Vader (shocked): Here? In space? My god!

Stormtrooper: Err... what?

Vader: You just said so yourself! We're getting hailed on out here, of all places! Everybody panic!

Roy: Lord Vader, he did not mean hail as in the weather phenomenon, but hail as in a greeting, symbolizing respect.

Vader: *thinks for a minute* I still don't get it.

*the screen fades out, and giant letters fill the screen*

Moogi's Star Wars Parody (title still undecided)

Coming Whenever I Feel Like It

Feel free to panic

And there's our trailer. With luck, the series itself will be better.

FORCE EDIT: The show is officially cancelled. I realized how poor overall the trailer was (although I'm proud of the TIE Fighter bit), and then remembered how poorly I write under pressure- especially my own pressure. Though several great joke ideas were conceived, I don't think I have the enthusiasm to write a full series. So... yeah. That is all.  

Count of Moogi Cristo

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:44 pm
Haven't been a lot of SW parodies lately, have there? Last one I remember is the Robot Chicken SW special.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:25 pm
Hardware Wars.

Go look it up. So eye-bleedingly bad, it's almost good.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas