Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Main room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xalo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:28 am
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
-Two people enter slipping out of a portal. One was an Angel and the Other was a phantom-
*leans agisnt a wall and blinks watching. seeming to be compleatly human*
-The angel sees you and walks up to you with a smile. She greets you and says- "hi" -The Phantom remains silent-
hello *smiles softly at her, and gives you both a small wave*
It's nice to meet you -The Angel said softly. She looked around and stared at the phantom- My names Fria whats yours?

-The Phantom waved back in a careless motion-
its nice to meet you too. my name is a long one, so just call me mules
Okay -She smiled- What brings you here Mules.....what are you?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:30 am
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
-The angel sees you and walks up to you with a smile. She greets you and says- "hi" -The Phantom remains silent-
It's nice to meet you -The Angel said softly. She looked around and stared at the phantom- My names Fria whats yours?

I'm here cause this is were my family lives. at the moment I'm human...what I used to be doesn't matter  

muletothefoxxes

Xalo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:32 am
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

I'm here cause this is were my family lives. at the moment I'm human...what I used to be doesn't matter
I wish I had Family....*She mumbled under her breathe*
Whats it like to have a family

-The phantom sat there leaning against the wall. He saw how she reacted but didn't budge at all-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:33 am
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

-The phantom sat there leaning against the wall. He saw how she reacted but didn't budge at all-
*smiles* its nice...I was realy lonely befor we adopted each other  

muletothefoxxes

Xalo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:40 am
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

Cool....-She turned to the phantom- is having a family better than treasure hunting?

-He remain silent-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:41 am
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

Cool....-She turned to the phantom- is having a family better than treasure hunting-

-He remain silent-
*smiles* I'd think treasure hunting with your family would be better than eather alone  

muletothefoxxes

Xalo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:43 am
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

Cool....-She turned to the phantom- is having a family better than treasure hunting-

-He remain silent-
*smiles* I'd think treasure hunting with your family would be better than eather alone
I don't think I have family....I just go treasure hunting with X.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:44 am
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

-He remain silent-
*reaches out and ruffles her hair* sometimes you have a family and don't even know it  

muletothefoxxes

Xalo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:46 am
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

-He remain silent-
*reaches out and ruffles her hair* sometimes you have a family and don't even know it

What do you mean by that?

-The Phantom still seem to be still. The Angel turned to him- For a souless phantom you sure don't talk much.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:49 am
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

-He remain silent-

-The Phantom still seem to be still. The Angel turned to him- For a souless phantom you sure don't talk much.
I bet X knows what I'm talking about...  

muletothefoxxes

Xalo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:52 am
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

-He remain silent-

-he spoke to her in a low tone- She means that I am like your family since we are both together.

-She felt sorta shock at the fact that he talked- So...what she meant was that we are family to each other?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:53 am
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

-he spoke to her in a low tone- She means that I am like your family since we are both together.

-She felt sorta shock at the fact that he talked- So...what she meant was that we are family to each other?
*nods with a small smile* most familys don't realize they are family  

muletothefoxxes

Xalo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:56 am
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

Does that include finding me unconscious in a forest and nursing me back to Health when I was terribly sick?

-He remained silent-  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:57 am
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

Does that include finding me unconscious in a forest and nursing me back to Health when I was terribly sick?

-He remained silent-
well yes it most certainly does  

muletothefoxxes

Xalo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:59 am
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo
muletothefoxxes
Xalo

-He remained silent-
well yes it most certainly does

*She smiled happily* So I do have a family....Thanks Mules

-Still didn't budge on bit-  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items