Submit

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:45 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
*comes in and looks at all the books in confusion wondering how to find the ones I wanna read*

"Need help?"
*looks up at you* uh huh

"Well, first thing is that these are all organized into fiction and nonfiction. Do you know what kind of book you're looking for?"
*looks puzzled* whats fiction and nonfiction? *nods* nods yes I know what I'm looking for

"Fiction is text written about thingvs that don't exist, it's just entertainment. nonfiction is anything about real subjects."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:48 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
*comes in and looks at all the books in confusion wondering how to find the ones I wanna read*

"Need help?"
*looks up at you* uh huh

"Well, first thing is that these are all organized into fiction and nonfiction. Do you know what kind of book you're looking for?"
*looks puzzled* whats fiction and nonfiction? *nods* nods yes I know what I'm looking for

"Fiction is text written about thingvs that don't exist, it's just entertainment. nonfiction is anything about real subjects."
oh I'm looking for nonfiction then  

muletothefoxxes

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:08 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
*looks up at you* uh huh

He pointed out a side of the room. "Nonfiction is over there. For more detail in your search, it helpsif you know the author."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:12 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
*looks up at you* uh huh

He pointed out a side of the room. "Nonfiction is over there. For more detail in your search, it helpsif you know the author."
I don't know the author just the subject I'm looking for books on curses particulary books on how to change existing curses so they aren't harmfull  

muletothefoxxes

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:03 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

I don't know the author just the subject I'm looking for books on curses particulary books on how to change existing curses so they aren't harmfull

He pointed out a rack of books. "Right there."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:58 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

thank you *goes and looks at the books taking a few and carrys them to a table* but how will I know were to look when I wanna look something else up?  

muletothefoxxes

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:09 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

thank you *goes and looks at the books taking a few and carrys them to a table* but how will I know were to look when I wanna look something else up?

"Just come to me. I'm working on setting up a computer to run searches."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:12 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

ok *sits in a chair and starts reading a book*  

muletothefoxxes

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:50 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

He wandered off and pulled a book off the top shelf. The book was large and covered in dust. As he opened the book to the first few pages, he saw that the text was written in an ancient language, one that few beings would even recognize. He, however, understood every word of it and was shocked that such a book would be in this library.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:03 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

He wandered off and pulled a book off the top shelf. The book was large and covered in dust. As he opened the book to the first few pages, he saw that the text was written in an ancient language, one that few beings would even recognize. He, however, understood every word of it and was shocked that such a book would be in this library.
*sighs boredly and turns the page wondering if I would even find anything that I didn't already know*  

muletothefoxxes

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:11 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

*sighs boredly and turns the page wondering if I would even find anything that I didn't already know*

Dammit....this stuff is supposed to be secret.... Hethought to himself as he skimmed through the book.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:59 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

Dammit....this stuff is supposed to be secret.... Hethought to himself as he skimmed through the book.
*frowns reading something then thinks abit and looks up* raidan?  

muletothefoxxes

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:00 pm
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

He looked up. "Yes?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:05 pm
*walks in and sees people* ummmm.....hello?  

master_yoshi88

muletothefoxxes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:09 pm
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes
Raidan23
muletothefoxxes

He looked up. "Yes?"
do you know if its possible to see the efects of a curse without setting it on someone or something?  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff