Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
ATTENTION LUCKY STAR FANS!!!! I need your help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:56 pm
I am FUMING at the results today, i mean really, REALLY fuming. can you guess why!? Tsukasa really DIDN'T need this loss. She is now back down to 16th place. And she still have to face Yuki later. PLEASE for the love of God people don't let her lose that match other wise she might not make it.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:56 am
Yay Kagami won! o.o Her ranking is above Konata's?  

eternalsnow08

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:34 pm
HOLY CRAP!!!!! this caught me off guard!!!! Match 4 has already begun! Please get your votes in! Schedule change has caused the matched to be bumped up.

http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:16 am
Just a reminder that Match 4 is underway. Please get your votes in! TY.  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:34 pm
bumping to get more votes!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:32 pm
Kagami vs Fuko = Death.

I still voted for Kyo-chan anyways.  

The_Great_Hero

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:18 pm
Fail results are so ******** fail..... I can't believe that Konata lost to Nagi AGAIN; and by 3 votes at that. In 3 matches in a row all 3 Lucky Star Characters get their hopes for the Diamond necklace dashed.....

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:11 pm
All three Haruhi characters are left though~ should we go for them, or the Clannad/Higurashi characters?  

Ivory Cream Puff

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:22 pm
Kagami beat Fuko.

With a good margin.

What the hell.

Something's not right.

Who cares if they don't get this necklace? I'm still rooting for them, unless of course they come across a Haruhi character.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:53 pm
I want us to try and stop this Lucky Star Losing streak here an now!

Match 5 has begun. Good lucky with your votes!

http://www.saimoearena.com/vote.html  

TsukasaHLover

Ivory Cream Puff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:14 pm
Well I meant, once a character loses, aren't they pretty much guaranteed to not get the necklace? Of course I'm still voting for them, I'm still voting for Kotomi too, but there's no point in trying to get the necklace for them, unless every other character magically lost as well. So I now I have no characters to root for and it's boring to me~

Kagami hasn't lost yet? 'Cuz I'm not really paying attention ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:57 am
Bumping to remind you all that match 5 is underway. Please get your votes in! TY!

All 3 Lucky Star character are out of the Diamond running (for now) However We still need to vote for them to keep them in the top 16 in the overall standings.

But the thing is there are people out there who are planning on trying to make Tsukasa Lose more matches to try and knock her out of the top 16 and thus make her miss the all important Double elimination round for the Championship. As fellow Lucky Star fans we must NOT let that happen. She can not afford any more loses. we HAVE to support her. Tsukasa has worked and fought too hard to get a spot into the top 16 to lose it now. we HAVE to help her win all the rest of her matches!  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:26 pm
Less than an hour left to go to vote. If you haven't gotten your votes in yet PLEASE do so now!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:41 pm
What a pity that they're all out.. Wait you said three right? Does that mean one of them is still in? Or was Miyuki out already? I haven't been keeping track.. sweatdrop  

eternalsnow08

Ivory Cream Puff

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:40 pm
eternalsnow08
What a pity that they're all out.. Wait you said three right? Does that mean one of them is still in? Or was Miyuki out already? I haven't been keeping track.. sweatdrop
Miyuki isn't in the competition~ which I find kinda funny, that she's the least favorite character even though she was created just to be moe d:  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff