Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
Castle Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:20 pm
Raven stepped outside, the cool moist air rushing at her face, making her warm tears cold, and walked over to a pool she had noticed in the front garden on her way in. It was behind the line of trees, so she hoped no one would stare at her. She almost walked into a bench that had some stuff on it but she didn't care to notice who's or what it really was. She walked more quickly than before through the line of trees and collapsed on the edge of the pool, her black skirt surrounding her, covering her pale legs. She gripped the concrete ledge of the pool with her pale hands, and leaned over so she could see her reflection. But that reflection only lasted a few seconds before the tear drops fell, causing ripples and disorting the refection. She wished she could just throw herself in and be done with it, but she knew she couldn't drown, because she didn't breath. She was tired of holding back, and now she wept. She curled her arm under her head, her face towards the water and spoke almost in a whisper. "Nathaniel, I need you. Where are you? ::sniffle:: Why aren't you with me? ::sniffle:: Where did you go and why couldn't I go with you? ::sniffle:: Why couldn't you tell me? Now I'm here because you said I would be safe here, and yet, i feel so unsafe... and so alone, and cold, and dead. ::snifle:: I mean I wish I were dead, but I alrady am, and now I wish I wern't, or were, I dont even know anymore. Nor do I care. I just want compassion, and a hug, from you. But instead of trying to meet new kindred like you told me to, I lie here crying because I miss you and make a fool of myself everytime I try to meet new kindred without you. And I think I've found the one you were telling me about, like you said I would, but I think I screwed that up too. He won't even look at me. And we met like 2 minutes ago... I can't do this Nathaniel, I can't... Raven closed her eyes and cried. He teased your name, Nathaniel. Are you sure?  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:01 pm
Creedner sprawls himself across a group of branches and shuts his eyes. For a minuet, everything was going well, until one of his powers kicked in. It was something he considered a burden. The thoughts of Raven began to fly through his head and he tried his hardest to ignor them but it didn't work. "God, I hate when this happens. I had to be blessed with this curse." Creedner tried once again to ignor the thoughts of Raven, and once again it didn't work. His conscience tells him to quit acting like a rebel and actually get to know someone that wants to know him. Creedner begins to get into a fight with himself. He knows that he can't trust someone who he doesn't know and doesn't want to bother getting to know them. But he also knows that no one should go through the world alone, for it is a world that could destroy him. As Creedner begins to ignor his own thoughts, a familiar name pops into his head thanks to Raven. The name Nethaniel triggers a memory deep in the caverns of his mind. Creedner begins to think to himself: "Could it be one in the same?" Creedner wraps his legs around a branch and swings down behind Raven. "I knew someone named Nathaniel once."  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:04 pm
Raven jumped, and slowly sat up. She looked behind her. Creedner was hanging upside-down from the tree branch, his hair swaying in the breeze. "I beg you pardon?" She rubbed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:09 pm
Raven_Spero
Raven jumped, and slowly sat up. She looked behind her. Creedner was hanging upside-down from the tree branch, his ahir swaying in the breeze. "I beg you pardon?"
"You said the name Nathaniel. I knew a man named Nathaniel many years ago. He was a vampire. A very wise man." Creedner flips off the branch and lands infront of Raven. He turns to the pool and stares down into his reflection.  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:21 pm
"Yes, Nathaniel was my father, well, not my real father, but anyway, then Demitri embraced me and the two of them were my sires, though Demitri came and went as he felt the need. Nathaniel is closer to me than my own mother, and then He and Demitri Left me, and told me to come here, though I'm not really sure why." Raven, who had been looking down this whole time, looked up at Creedner, who was still staring at the water.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:30 pm
"He was known to be more caring than others. I am very greatful to him." Creedner turns to Raven and looks into her eyes. He then turns up to the sky to see the moon come out from behind the clouds. Creedner stumbles backwards as his orange eyes begin to glow. He reaches into his left pant pocket and pulls something out and slips it into his mouth and pulls a pair of sunglasses from his belt and places them on his face.  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:35 pm
"How so?" Raven asked. She was intrigued by this creature with orange eyes. Never had she seen anyone like him, and now the fact that he may have connections wit her Nathaniel...  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:41 pm
Creedner clinches his side and turns away from Raven. He looks back up to the sky and collapses to his knees. Creedner lets out a loud cry and then goes silent... "I... I am sorry. I must go and rest."  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:46 pm
"Let me help you, you look weak. Please, let me help you. Have you a room yet? If not, you can rest in mine, and I'll leave you alone if you wish." Raven was scared. She didn't know what was happening to Creedner, and for the little she knew of him, she already cared about him greatly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:51 pm
"No room... I just need to lay down for a bit." Creedner tries to stand, but can barely lift himself. He crawls over to a nerby bench and pulls himself up on it. Creedner places his head in his hands and takes two deep sighs. "You don't need to worry for me. This is just a normal day for me sometimes."  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:54 pm
"I don't mean to be a nusiance, and if I am, please tell me and I'll leave. Do you mind if I sit with you? I can't help but be worried." Raven stood at the edge of the bench, waiting for his response.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:58 pm
Creedner, slowly breathing, lifts his head and looks at Raven. "You are and insistent one, aren't you? Go ahead. At this moment I don't care." Creedner reaches to his side and removes his sword, laying it on the ground, and he slumps down in his seat.  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:08 pm
Raven sits down next to Creedner, fluffing her skirt around her as she sits. She looks at the sword Creedner has laid down on the ground. It looked somewhat familiar, though she was sure she had never seen it. It was something that Nathaniel had decribed to her. Raven sat studying his sword, looking at all the details in the hilt. Suddeny, Creedner moved, making Raven jump.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:15 pm
Creedner shakes his heads and removes his glasses. With his eyes closed, he raises his hand to them and begins to rub. He looks over to Raven, who has her eyes still locked onto his sword. "It was my father's and his father's before him. I had it after his death."  

Creedner

Raven_Spero

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:19 pm
"Wow... I mean, I'm sorry for your loss, but that is a treasure you've inherited, I'm sure you know that." Raven looked over at this beautiful creature who sat beside her. "Is everything alright now? Are you feeling better? I'm sorry for asking so many questions." Raven looked down at her lap, folding her hands and biting her lower lip.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff