Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Vampire/Human Romance RP (guy found) (one-on-one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:37 pm
Jiro's words stopped her in her tracks, turning around, she looked at him. "I love you to." she said smiling, running back to give him a hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:47 pm
He griined widely, loving the cold feel of her body against his. He wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up and carrying her into her room. He set her down gently on her bed and kissed her forehead. He walked away, stopping at the doorway.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:50 pm
Allison smiled at what Jiro had just done. "Thanks for the lift." she giggled as he was in the doorway.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:54 pm
Jiro turned around and winked at her. He closed the door behind him and said "Good night beautiful...." he started towards his room.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:57 pm
Allison laughed even harder at this, as quet as she could she ran out of her room, jumped on Jiro's back and covered his eyes. "I thought I told you I can never sleep." she whispered in his ear, then kissing his cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:02 pm
Jirosmiled. "Hmmm....let me guess...is this the Gas Station attendant that runs the store 24/7?" Jiro said laughing.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:05 pm
Allison giggled, "Well your close." she whispered, then losing all control she bursted out laughing, falling to the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:11 pm
Jiro smiled. He jumped next to her on the floor and looked at her. He kissed her and broke off after a minute,  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:21 pm
When Jiro finally pulled away from the kiss, she said "But honestly, I can't sleep. Are you really going to leave me all alone?" she asked, putting on a sad puppy dog face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:28 pm
"Awww.....no I wont, dont worry." Jiro said, getting up. He helped her up and lifted her, walking towards her room. He laid her down again and he sat next to her.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:36 pm
Allison looked at Jiro for a moment, moved over and sat on his lap, wraping her arms around his neck and burying her head in his shoulder. "If it was possible for me to sleep, I would be doing it now." she whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:44 pm
Jiro smiled, feeling a bit hot. "Really?" he said smiling. He smiled a bit, looking down at her. For the first time in his life, an extremely beautiful woman was in love with him.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:47 pm
Allison just nodded her head. She would never had dreamed, even yesterday, that she would like a human in the way she did now. "Maybe should I move so you can sleep?" she asked, disapointed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:54 pm
Jiro smiled. "Nah...Im confortable..." he smiled, playing with the lacing of her skirt. He grinned widely and kissed her.  

otawara

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:02 pm
Allison was happy she didn't have to move, she was comfortable to. So comfortable that she was almost in a state of meditation, the closest to sleep a vampire could get. Allison swatted Jiro's hand away from her skirt, punched his chest like plumping a pillow and moved her head, showing her eyes were closed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff