Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Hero's Legacy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:24 pm
"Oh....ok."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:26 pm
Well then i'll have to tell me mom your comeing over she might not lik ehaveing a bunch of people over unless she knows hunter got up and told his mom they were comeing she ok. hunter went and sat on the couch and and had some tea hopeing that the clone would not come down.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:14 pm
"Looks like he's being quite obsinate," Seirah said, pulling out some money and putting it on the counter. "Thanks, this should cover my order, plus theirs. If there's extra, please give me credit towards my next stop." With that she left and headed towards Hunter's place. She got there and deactivated the clone before knocking on the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:17 pm
Shira took another bite of her ramen, not sure of what to say now that she was alone with Keiji.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:18 pm
Hunter said " come on in." Hunter took another sip of tea.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:24 pm
Seirah walked in and found Hunter in the living room. She walked over to him and sat down next to him. "So are you going to tell me now?" she asked, taking Kumori from her shoulders and placing her on her lap. She absentmindedly started to pet her while she waited for his response.  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:29 pm
no i'm not going to tell you th ereason why i hate keiji is my buisness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:34 pm
Seirah narrowed her eyes and looked at him out of the corner of her right eye. "Is it because of a girl? Shira, perhaps? Or is it about how Keiji is always getting girls? Or is it because he just has an air about him that makes most people want to punch him?" She smiled, hoping that one of her guesses were correct. "Let me let you in on a secret of mine. As much as I like Keiji, I still want to punch him soundly about half of the time."  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:55 pm
Hunter got iratated with her saying this. Hunter said "It's because Keiji likes th girl i like not only that i have a grudge aginst him and jynx for thinking i'm weak just because my da dis the hokage." " does that anwser your queshtion?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:10 pm
Seirah smiled and said, "Yep! I knew it was either a girl, Keiji or both. You're not weak, by the way. You just need to exercise a little more control and pick your fights at better times. A little training against the sharingan might not be a bad idea either, along with some chakra boosting training and you might be able to beat either of them." Kumori jumped down and headed towards the door. This caused Seirah to sigh and stand. "That's usually my signal to get moving. See ya later." Just before she left the house, she added, "Any girl would be lucky to go out with you."  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:27 pm
Hunter had a confused look on his face when she left.Hunter got up off the couch and told his mom that he was going to go train. he left his house and went back to the wtaer fall. But this time he tried to walk up the water fall by pushing chakra into his feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:09 pm
Seirah and Kumorikenshi walked to a spot near the base of the water fall and silently watched Hunter train. I knew that the right words would get him modivated to start thinking like a true Konoha shinobi. She blushed a little when she realise her last statement to him. Shino-sensei is right. I do like him. Thank the past Hokages that I'm able to keep a straight face unless I choose otherwise. They watched him practice for so long that eventually both of them fell asleep in the tree that they observed Hunter from.  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:32 pm
Hunter got to the top of the waterfall and he sighed "I can't beileve that even worked." Hunter noticed Seirah and he walked down the waterfall. Hunter sat down and waited for her to wake up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:53 am
The wait wasn't long because, Seirah turned a little too much and fell out of the tree, landing with a soft thud. "Ooowww," she mouned, instantly awake, "that hurt!" She looked up, saw Hunter and inquired, a little grumpily, "What're you doing out here!? Hey! Kumori, get down here you lazy bum!" Kumorikenshi woke and jumped to the ground, landing softly in between Hunter and Seirah. 'Yarf' Seirah raised an eyebrow and said, "No way. I'm not saying that for you."  

Ryu of the Sands

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:44 am
" If you must know i came to train." "Why exactly are you here Seriah?"Hunter sighed as he waited for an answer.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff