Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Random Wii, PS3, and 360 conversation, and chicks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think of Gamer chicks
  their cool to hang out with
  pounce on them before they get taken by anyone else
  not really interested
  they might even look that good(better not pick this one)
  hell their women, you know the answer
View Results

Shigeru the Hero

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:35 pm
Korean Kracker II
I don't really know any guys that think like that, they just play games with whoever willing to play.
But I bet their are a lot of guys that wants to feel superior to woman in some way, so they stay in their little corner repeating the words "women aren't good at games". 3nodding

Woman's equality problems barely exist in 1st world societies now. Though I am generalizing this, the issue is truly and rapidly disappearing as we start the 20th century given waves of feminist movements from the 60s to the present. I don't think I know anyone who really goes "oh you're just a girl" anymore. Same way racism has really died down rapidly over the last hundred years I suppose.

EDIT: Wrong term used.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:43 pm
It's just me and a bunch of other pastey white guys here =|

Oh there's one black kid, but he's not really that much into it.  

nitnit
Captain

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:44 pm
Mezzo_Forte
User Image

Ya'll are lucky!! I only have my lil sister and brother. And my sister only plays when she feels like it, and sometimes my lil brother is TOO good to play with. I feel very uncomfortable when I see my friends outside school. Only time I see them is my birthday. They bring Halo 2, Guitar Hero 2, DDR, and one time one of them brought their Wii because I didn't have one at the time. Now that I've realized the truth, I feel lonelier.
crying gonk crying gonk crying gonk crying
User Image

Well I suppose its the area you live in.
I mostly play on Xbox live and hang out with some of my friends, but makes some good gaming buds  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:46 pm
Mezzo_Forte
User Image

Ya'll are lucky!! I only have my lil sister and brother. And my sister only plays when she feels like it, and sometimes my lil brother is TOO good to play with. I feel very uncomfortable when I see my friends outside school. Only time I see them is my birthday. They bring Halo 2, Guitar Hero 2, DDR, and one time one of them brought their Wii because I didn't have one at the time. Now that I've realized the truth, I feel lonelier.
User Image

Uhh I'm such a lonely person I created my own little world I mean guild. GG.  

nitnit
Captain

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:47 pm
Shigeru K
Korean Kracker II
I don't really know any guys that think like that, they just play games with whoever willing to play.
But I bet their are a lot of guys that wants to feel superior to woman in some way, so they stay in their little corner repeating the words "women aren't good at games". 3nodding

Feminism barely exist in 1st world societies now. Though I am generalizing this, the issue is truly and rapidly disappearing as we start the 20th century given waves of feminist movements from the 60s to the present. I don't think I know anyone who really goes "oh you're just a girl" anymore. Same way racism has really died down rapidly over the last hundred years I suppose.

Feminism still exists today, however it is far less bra burning and more practical solutions. Feminism fights for equality, of all groups, including males. For example, in my country, Australia, a feminist group is fighting for the right for men to be able to have flexible working hours so they may spend more time with their children.

Hehe, I would play with an animal if it could pick up a controller and give me a run for my money! I love playing against a challenging opponent no matter what they happen to be! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:48 pm
nitnit

not cool, I'm not a pasty white dudr............I'm a Pasty Asian dude  

Korean Kracker II

Undine Mystic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:51 pm
Korean Kracker II
nitnit

not cool, I'm not a pasty white dudr............I'm a Pasty Asian dude

LOL! Vampire girl here.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:51 pm
nitnit
Mezzo_Forte
User Image

User Image

For some reason, I feel offended. neutral

Mezzo_Forte

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:53 pm
Mezzo_Forte
nitnit
Mezzo_Forte
User Image

User Image

For some reason, I feel offended. neutral

rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:53 pm
If ya'll even care, I'm Mexican.

Mezzo_Forte

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:58 pm
Mezzo_Forte

most people think I'm Mexican, jokes aside, I'm Asian/White(makes a good Mexican look I guess).
I live in TX, a lot of Mexicans come up to me ask a question in Spanish  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:05 pm
Korean Kracker II
Mezzo_Forte

most people think I'm mexican, jokes aside, I'm asian/white(makes a good maxican look I guess).

LOLZ!! rofl
I live in TX too. In 2nd grade, a couple of punks thought I was Native American.

Mezzo_Forte

Korean Kracker II

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:09 pm
Mezzo_Forte
Korean Kracker II
Mezzo_Forte

most people think I'm mexican, jokes aside, I'm asian/white(makes a good maxican look I guess).

LOLZ!! rofl
I live in TX too. In 2nd grade, a couple of punks thought I was Native American.

lol thats pretty tight
where do you live in Tx  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:21 pm
Korean Kracker II
Mezzo_Forte
Korean Kracker II
Mezzo_Forte

LOLZ!! rofl

lol thats pretty tight
where do you live in Tx

North Texas. ninja

Mezzo_Forte

Mezzo_Forte

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:37 pm
User Image

We're totally off topic. sweatdrop
This might sound hypocritical but why do people make this a big deal? It's just a chick playing Carnevil trying to have a good time.
User Image

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces