Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Vampire hunt, the ultimate battle and war. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:13 am
kat drank gratefully. when she was healed enough she got up to her feet shakeily "wow..,i don't know how to thank you.." kat said a bit flustered. she didnt meet his gaze.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:17 am
"you can start by explaining what you were doing attacking two werewolves with no assistance" said alexander in a harsh tone glaring at kat  

Daxter Mauville

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:22 am
kat looked down ashamed "im sorry alex...i thought i could take them but..." she didnt know how to finish, if she could cry she probably would be, she hated disappointed alex. its was nearly heart breaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:24 am
"youre leader of a clan, you should be smart enough to take some of your followers with you" alexander growled, getting angry at how kat avoided his gaze  

Daxter Mauville

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:30 am
kat suddenly grew angry "i never wanted to be leader!" she said, though the anger faded quickly she never brought her gaze up to his face. she would not be able to look him in the eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:32 am
"im going, if your clan finds you with an oucast they may kill you" said alexander his voice a mix of disgust and concern  

Daxter Mauville

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:34 am
'No please!" kat begged her eyes flashing up, still not looking right at his "please dont leave me.." kat nearly begged,the thought of his leaveing scared her. she had finally gotten him back, she couldnt let him go now, and she wouldnt  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:36 am
"no point in saving your life if your just gonna get killed anyway" alex said pulling her into a brief hug "i wont be far"  

Daxter Mauville

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:39 am
kat didnt let go "please...dont leave." kat was nearly desperate now. after he was out casted she was heart broken. kat was always very fond of alex but never could show it, she was a famous heir decedent and wasnt to mess with boys like him, as people always told her. but she had always loved him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:42 am
"kat leave now, the wolves will be here soon enough and your clan cant be far off, ill see you soon just go" said alex desperate to keep her safe  

Daxter Mauville

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:46 am
kat shook her head, she didnt let go of alex as she held him. "no...im not loseing you again." kat said her eyes with no sign of a change in them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:44 am
Marish stood up, "He's a cheeter!" She turned to Xanzibar "We have to show them what we do to cheeters."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:46 pm
kat could hear the werewolfs far off and her body began to shake with fear. she pulled alex to the safest place she could fine.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:32 pm
"its stupid to run" alexander said while being pulled along by kat "they can just catch our scent, your only hope is to find allies"  

Daxter Mauville

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:46 pm
kat shook her head "i dont want allies, i never wanted to be the leader, and from now on i resign from it."kat said and pulled alex close to herself. "we can fight them"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff