Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Distantone-Monkey King! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:43 pm
DistantOne
Shadow of Miracles
DistantOne
Shadow of Miracles
DistantOne
Shadow of Miracles

Is this the japanese game? o:
yeah its re:digitize

That's awesome!

I would love to play that game, but its not for the North America ;w;
well if your handy with a computer you could always get an emulator? the fan translated version of it was made available earlier this year.

really? o.o

I don't know how any of that stuff works sweatdrop but i would love to play the game
well its out there if your ever curious~ smile

Yes I definitely am =D

um how exactly would I go about doing this? sweatdrop do I need to buy something?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:45 am
Shadow of Miracles
DistantOne
Shadow of Miracles
DistantOne
Shadow of Miracles

That's awesome!

I would love to play that game, but its not for the North America ;w;
well if your handy with a computer you could always get an emulator? the fan translated version of it was made available earlier this year.

really? o.o

I don't know how any of that stuff works sweatdrop but i would love to play the game
well its out there if your ever curious~ smile

Yes I definitely am =D

um how exactly would I go about doing this? sweatdrop do I need to buy something?
nope no buying~
you will find the PSP emulator here: http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html
get the 1.0.1 zip for windows assuming your using a windows computer.

and this is the game: http://raregamesbr1.blogspot.com.br/2015/06/digimon-world-re-digitize-100-english.html

should be the black download button.
the game can be loaded up from the emulator, you will have to figure out controls for yourself.  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:04 pm
DistantOne

Playing now, interesting so far
i decided to download the Jap game and add the patch, it worked well. the other one was gonna take 2 house to down load the iso, i was like haha not worth it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:16 pm
lief_7
DistantOne

i decided to download the Jap game and add the patch, it worked well. the other one was gonna take 2 house to down load the iso, i was like haha not worth it.
cool dude! biggrin what digimon did you get after agumon?  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:42 am
DistantOne
lief_7
DistantOne

I didn't really understand what I was suppose to be doing and I ended up with numemon, i died real fast and now I have dodumon  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:05 pm
lief_7
DistantOne
lief_7
DistantOne

I didn't really understand what I was suppose to be doing and I ended up with numemon, i died real fast and now I have dodumon
oh well if you need tips on training I can help. there is also a digivolvin guide on gameFAQs  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:07 pm
DistantOne
lief_7
DistantOne
lief_7
DistantOne

oh well if you need tips on training I can help. there is also a digivolvin guide on gameFAQs

Ya i found that afterwards. i was just walking along going to fight someone and boom Numemon, I was like what the heck hahaa  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:10 pm
lief_7
DistantOne
lief_7
DistantOne
lief_7
DistantOne

Ya i found that afterwards. i was just walking along going to fight someone and boom Numemon, I was like what the heck hahaa
I actually want a numemon so I can get etemon...but I will probably wait till after i've beaten the game for that since I used digivolve items to get wargreymon X and I think i'm close to the end.  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:12 pm
DistantOne
lief_7
DistantOne
lief_7
DistantOne

I actually want a numemon so I can get etemon...but I will probably wait till after i've beaten the game for that since I used digivolve items to get wargreymon X and I think i'm close to the end.

Nice, well i guess that would eb a good reason, i was honestly ok with it, i just wasn't sure what happened. It's so different then the other digimon games outside of the tomagachi like ones  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:51 pm
lief_7
DistantOne
lief_7
DistantOne
lief_7
DistantOne

Nice, well i guess that would eb a good reason, i was honestly ok with it, i just wasn't sure what happened. It's so different then the other digimon games outside of the tomagachi like ones
its actualy a sequel to the original PS1 digimon game smile  

DistantOne

Dapper Humorist

11,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:08 am
DistantOne
You are invited to Swanmon's Party!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:08 pm
DistantOne

You are invited to a party hosted by Swanmon!  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100