Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Twilight RP~ (Rising Sun) Needs Members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  Edward
  Jacob
View Results

vampire_knight_loves_zero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:26 pm
Jacob studied Sarah's facial expersion."It's okay Sarah don't worry about it. I'll work things out. But if you really want to find Sam I guess you should try the beach or something like that. Quil or Embry should know seeing as I haven't seen them for days." Jacob sighed. Jacob started to feel weird. Something was up. Something was wrong. Something was strange. Jacob contuined to stare at Sarah.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:28 am
Nodding, Sarah leaned foreward and put her head in her hands as her breathing hitched. "Jacob, it's get-getting har-harder to br-breathe,"she said breathlessly. Coughing again, her lips had a slight blueish tint as it became much harder for her to draw a breath into her constricted airways. Sarah closed her eyes and winced as drawing air became a much harder task than it was before.  

rocker_gal226

GuardianDragonsSpirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:10 am
Saash's World History class passed in a blur of names and faces as people introduced themselves. She didn't pick up on many, her being horrible with names.
When the period was over, a guy, whose name she still couldn't remember, walked her to trig, talking her ear off the whole time. By the end of the walk, she still had no idea who he was, only that she didn't particularly want him to "latch on" to her or anything...
Shallow, too chatty, talks about nothing, not even that great looking...no, he didn't have a snowball's chance in a werewolf's hand...
She walked into trig and took one of the few empty seats at the back of the class. She set her stack of books down and, trying to ignore people's stares, burrowed into one of them. She didn't like being the center of this sort of attention...
Instrument solos were great. The spotlight felt good, particularly when your being featured indicated that you were the best one for the job. This...no, this she didn't like...Sure, people stared at you when you soloed, but you were in a darkened theater then, and couldn't see them, and the music made it impossible to feel the pressure of their gazes...
She sighed. She hadn't even met a werewolf, which would at least give her someone to talk to and something to focus on...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:13 pm
Kara read over the note quickly.
Ah, that must suck. This is my 7th time being a freshman...
Kara had just finished writing the note when the bell rang. "Ready for english?" She asked with little enthusiasm.  

medusa56

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:32 pm
Lilith took the note and quickly read it over. She sighed as the bell rung. "I guess we better get going to english," Lilith said softly. She wasn't happy about it at all. Lilith put the note in her back pocket. She glanced at the smile on Kara's face. Lilith smiled too. "We'll contuine the note when we get to class." Lilith and Kara walked to english together.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:37 pm
Jacob put his hands on Sarah's shoulders. "Are you alright? You don't look good," Jacob asked with concern. Sarah's lips had turned light blue. Her face was looking more and more pale. Jacob could see that something was really wrong. Jacob put his finger on Sarah's lips and slightly touched them. "It's going to be okay," Jacob said softly. Sarah had passed out in Jacob's arms. Jacob knew CPR so he gave Sarah mout to mouth. His lips felt warm aganist Sarah's cold lips. He breathed into her lungs. He quickly dialed 911. "Sarah hold on! Just hold on," Jacob begged.  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:51 pm
"As-asthma..."Sarah muttered raspily as her eyes slowly closed and she drifted into unconciousness. She felt Jacobs warm lips while struggling to get back to reality. Her breaths were harsh and wheezy as she gasped to get breath into her tightening lungs. Sarah fought to open her eyes and see Jacob, hearing him call 911 she drifted farther into darkness, hoping that she would wake up soon to see his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:42 am
When Sera had finished most of her work, she quietly took out her schedule. She had been taken to her first class so that was how she had found her way to her way there, but now she needed to actually know what her next class was and also find it on her map.

It read:
1st Period ~ Trigonometry
2nd Period ~ Art
3rd Period ~ Modern History
4th Period ~ English
5th Period ~ Lunch
6th Period ~ Chemistry
7th Period ~ Gym

Sera smiled, pleased that she had got subjects she would enjoy. Thank Goodness! I know this is bad to rejoin society... i don't deserve it. But it sure is a change from only having my job ferrying souls for company. dead or alive, she thought as she marked each place on her map.

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

medusa56

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:26 am
As Kara and Lilith were walking to class, Kara whispered loud enough that only Lilith could hear. "I was thinking, since last period, you got more questions than answers, that, um. Well, you can think the questions, and I can write down the answer. So we can be less vague."
As they reached the English class, Kara handed the teacher her slip of paper. After she did that, she sat down in one of the empty desks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:34 pm
Jacob went with Sarah to the ER. He pased down the hall impatently. His breathing was becoming franticed. "What's wrong with Sarah? I hope she's okay," Jacob said to himself. Finally Jacob was allowed to see Sarah.  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:40 pm
Lilith gave the teacher her slip and followed Kara to an empty seat. The teacher started talking. Lilith couldn't concrate. Lilith took out another blank piece of paper. She begun writting.
How'd you get here? Well I am that why are you are here? Amber has some silly idea that the Cullens can help us. Is it wrong to think that they can't? I just don't trust them. We've never really meet anyone like us before. Not anyone that drink are vegetrain. Since you know what I am when do I get to find out what who well you know? What do you think?
Lilith handed Kara the paper. She slumped down in her seat. She wanted nothing more than the day to be over.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:47 pm
Amber walked off to English. Another class she had with Edward and Bella yet again. She handed the teacher her paper. For once Edward didn't seat next to Bella. The only seat open was that next to Bella. Lilith walked over Bella. She placed her books on the desk and sat down. "Hey," Lilith said softly. Bella smiled. "Hello."
Lilith didn't want to get in trouble so she took out a piece of paper. There were so many things she wanted to ask Bella.
So do you know what all the Cullens and I really are? What do you think I am? What did Edward tell you about me? Are you two like a couple?  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:50 pm
Bella took the paper and quickly stared writting back.
You don't have to be afraid or worry. Yes I know everything. I know what you and you're sister are. Don't worry I won't tell anyone. I've been keeping Edward's and the rest of the Cullen's secret for a while now. Edward and I are madly in love. I wanted to ask you why have you come to Forks? Don't get me wrong but I think it's great that you are here but there must be a reason why.
Bella handed the paper back to Amber.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:20 pm
where is everyone?  

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:32 am
((I don't know I'm waiting still))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash