Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stolen ((Partner Found)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:12 am
Matthew wrapped her leg's back around his wasit and sat up on the dock. He sat her in his lap. "See if I didn't find love in over two weeks I'd be forced to marry the b***h that pushed you in...But I've found love.." he smiled softly. "So you pushed her away, wich she wasn't to please about...But I am.." He gently kissed her just below her jaw.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:47 pm
Athilea tilted her head slightly as his lips touched her and smiled slowly. The trembling was subsiding but she shivered when a cool breeze washed over them, "So. . .she probably wouldn't like this then." The disguised elf turned her head and pressed her lips to his for a long moment before pulling away, "Thank you for coming in after me, love." She ignored the protests of the thwarted human girl. Whatever reason it was that she wanted Matthew for, it didn't matter to her.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:14 am
Matthew blushed, slowly closing his eye's he gently pulled her closer, not wanting to fall into the water. "Y-y-yeah, s-she w-won-" Matthew was cut short as the girl came back and kicked him in the head. "WHAT THE ******** HELL!!!!!!!" He scretched. As he cltuched his head. He looked at her apoligeticly. "Sorry for screaming ear your in.." He blusehd did I just say that?!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:24 am
She gasped, closing her eyes when he yelled, "W-what happened?" Her hand moved to touch his face, "Are you alright?" Athilea turned her attention to where she thought the other woman was, figuring that she had something to do with what had happened, "Can't you just leave us alone?"  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:04 am
"URGH!! WHY WOULD I!" Annabeth screamed. "TRAMP! STEALING MY HUSBAND.." Matthew grinned and put Athiela on the ground he gently kissed her. "Stay still.." Matthew walked over to her and smiled he took Annabeth's hand, you know I love you more then her.." He then ran pulling her and flingign her over Athiela. Matthew grabbed Athiela, laughign hard, he ran away.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:09 am
Athilea followed him, keeping pace easily enough. She'd heard a splash and assumed the other woman had been thrown into a lake. "Don't you think her family will be upset as well when they find out, love?" The words came out in a rush of breath as they ran, her brows knit together. She couldn't say that she didn't find it funny though, because that would be a lie. The wretched girl got what she deserved for what she had done.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 pm
Matthew shook his head no. "Her whole family treats me badly non of them like my..If anything they'll be happy. They were a greedy bunch, she only loved me because I had money, unlike you, you like me for who I am.." He smiled at her and kissed her forhead gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:57 pm
She smiled as he kissed her and moved closer, "I think perhaps we should just go home. My cloths are soaked again, and I'm sure it wont make a good impression if most of your people see me as something drugg out of the water." Her arm moved around his waist slowly. She was still a bit unsure of how quickly everything seemed to be happening, but she had never been more certain of herself before.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:40 am
Matthew lacd a shaking and hesitant arm around her shoulder and started to walk back. "Yeah, we'll have to find you some clothing, I'm sure my sister wont mind, she's rather giddy, and she's about the same size as you..Don't worrie I'll make sure she doesn't give you anything terribly to ware.." He smiled as the enterd that castle. "GRACE!" He called, and moment;s later a girl was bouncing down the stairs and grinnign like a mad woman. "She need's a dress.."

"Oh dear, yes she does.. Come on madame." Grace said as she walked infront.

"Grace, she can't see you, she's blind.."

"Oh..Then lead her up to my room when she's ready.." The girl bounced back up the stairs and started to pick out dresses.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:47 am
She nodded her thanks to the girl and smiled at Matthew, "Shall we then, love?" Athilea leaned against him for a moment, her arm tightening around his waist and laughed slightly, "You could use a change of clothing to, it feels like." She said teasingly and poked his side gently.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:55 am
"Yeah, I probably could, but that doesn't mean I'm going to change now does it?" Matthew usherd her upstairs and into the bright pink room. He sat her down on the bed and stared wide eye'd at th emound of dresses. "I'll leave you to to the dresses.. Remeber sister, black and scarlet red are my favirote colors of all..And listen to Athiela if she want's a certain color provide it...You are the queen of dresses afterall." With that he was gone.

Grace smiled at the girl and handed her a dress."It's pink.."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:01 am
She takes the dress that was pressed into ther hands and feels the make of it, "I like that material, but the color means little to me." Athilea offered the girl a smile, "No offense intended. I appreaciate that you are loaning me a gown, I've just never been able to see. So perhaps I should try them on and you determine what you think looks best on me?" The elf in disguise turned her blind gaze towards where the girls voice came from hopefully.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:23 am
"Yeah, and when i find one I like on you, I'll cunsult my brother, he's always been good at picking out my dresses, he's made half of mine.." Grace shrugged as she undid the dress. She then noticed the bark on ehr ears. She took it off. "Your an elf.." She whisperd in pure excitement.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:34 am
Her eyes widened but all she could do was nod and whisper, "Please don't tell anyone. My people will kill me if they find out I've been consorting with humans." She slender hands tightened on the wet robes she wore, "Your brother is just trying to help me." Athilea was obviously afraid the girl would call the castle guards and have her arrested or executed.  

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:50 am
"Oh no, don't worrie, I like my brother, tend to be friend your kind." She smiled softly. She pulled the other one off. "My brothers handy work.. You don't need to ware them when you with him or I. I'll keep your secret.." Grace then handed her the dress. "The next one will be black.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff