Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
The Mountain Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:18 am
Luciriah
Luciriah began to find the smell extremely overbearing, so standing up once again she took the child's hand and began to walk down through the streets. She stopped by a large fountain and, leaning over, she splashed her face vigorously with the cool water.
Kuroi sat down near you, he didn't want to speak, he was unsure as to what you thought of him now, he thinks you still care for him, but even he doesn't know for sure what his god had made him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:36 am
Luciriah glanced at Kuroi and smirked, reaching down into the fountain she splashed him with water and quickly dodged round to the other side before he could react. She was smiling at the boy and trying to clear the tension between them.
'If I act like its not there...I won't be afraid.' she thought. She knew it was an immature technique, but if it worked she wouldn't complain.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:40 pm
Quinn thought silently. He was taking in the spectacle from before hand. The three vampires were after the ones closet to Kuroi at this point, this he could be sure of. Which meant they were after Luciriah and himself.
He watched the two as they tried to get over the little awkwardness that had begun. Quinn knew that will change in time.. but it wouldn't last.
The entire scene of the attacking vampires more or less shocked him. It didn't frighten him. He was intrigued now, to find out why this was happening. There were of course the obviouse.. but why the ones closer to the elven child first?
He then smiled almost bitterly to himself. With these other vampires running around..It's no wonder my maker hasen't shown...yet. He gave a relieved sigh to wipe away the bitter resentfulness for the individual before he quietly snuck behind the other vampire and quickly splashed her. He gave a chuckle and said softly," Got you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:39 am
Kuroi gave her an angry face then yelled, "I'll get you for that!".

He ran after Lucriah trying to splash her with little succession, he noticed Quinn getting Lucriah so he in turn jumped into the fountain next to quinn making a huge splash of water pour onto him.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:04 pm
Luciriah shrieked with surprise as Quinn splashed her, she'd completely let her guard and senses down and hadn't notice him come round at all. She jumped out the way as Kuroi splashed Quinn in response then splashed them both at once. She laughed, then without warning slipped and fell in completely. After the first shock, she started laughing at how stupid she must have looked - very dignified for a vampire.

((its someone's birthday sooooon... whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:25 pm
(ooh! *raises hand* Yours right? When? When?^^)
Now effectively soaked by the other two the vampire looked down at his dripping clothes and laughed. " Well i cetainly asked for that now didn't i?" He chuckled and proceeded to splash Kuroi for having jumped into the fountain and soaked him first.  

Quinn_tasuki

KanameKain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:51 am
Kuroi splashed back a few times in between covering his face from Quinns onslaught of slashing, he couldn't help but laugh and forget about his recent troubles, for this one moment all was perfect all felt good and right.

(( heart Yup, today is that special day heart ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:25 am
((HAPPY BIRTHDAY KUROI! I made this for you....its not very good -damn, I don't know why you can't see the nose-...but I hope you like it ^^))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Luciriah got up and out of the fountain bowl and sat on the edge. She smiled as she wrung out her hair and clothes, and wiped her hand over her eyes so she could see properly. There was a slight pink tinge to her cheeks now. She watched the other two and felt happy...or as happy as she could feel while her clothes stuck down to her skin, making her freezing cold.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:55 am
Kuroi soon came out of the fountain as well and shook his body around to get all the water off of himself, he smiled and watched as he continued to soak the two vampires with a cute smirk on his face.

(( Thank you, that pic is awsome, I can't see the nose nor much of the picture really... colorblindness sucks... but thank you so much for the thought and greetings.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:16 am
Luciriah laughed and pulled the child into a hug, though her mind was obviously elsewhere. She was watching a pair of humans walking down the street in the distance, she could see them because of her enhanced vision, but she doubted they'd see her.
"Quinn..." she asked quietly. "If...if you had the chance to become a human again...would you take it?"

((You're welcome, I hope you had a great day ^^ ))  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:18 pm
(aw happy belated b-day!!)
The young vampire gave a light chuckle to the young ones' small splashes and then looked over at Luciriah. He took in the question, contemplating if indeed he would take the opurtunity to turn back.
He remember something from a novel, about a vampire, switching bodies with a mortal. At first it was a good experience, but in the end, the vampire wished to be back in his old body. But what about himself? Did Quinn want to become human again.
" In all honesty... i don't know," He answered quietly,".. I mean, sure... i'd hate to continue living like i do... The running for my life..... Having to feed off others... I loathe it... But at the same time... I can't see myself without it.. I lived so long... If i didn't live this long...I'd already be in the grave... And none of this." He gestured to Luciriah and Kuroi." This... would of never of happened...... And for that.. in a way.. I'm grateful for being what i am.... The luxury of being a mortal again.. Might actually be more of a curse... Because there are things that we no longer do or feel as mortals.. And so would we'd have to get used to those ... sences all over again... It would be hard... since we've known this for so long...... Do you see what i'm saying?"
He gave a sad smile. He had once gone through this same trail of thought when he was a younger vampire of 50 years. And in having not found such a way out of it, he simply goes through it... Refusing to feed, and running for his life. Making him feel dead inside..... even more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:52 am
Lucriah nodded her head in agreement, "I don't think I could either...though the chance of a normal life would have been good before...well, back then." She was about to change the subject when she realised what Quinn had said, "You're running for your life?!"  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

Quinn_tasuki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:21 pm
Quinn was caught off gaurd completely by her question, stund by the suddenty of it. If he was drinking something.. he would've choked.
After regaining his composure Quinn began sadly,".... Yeah...I'm constantly running from... My maker..... I hardly get a moments peace.. The longest amount of freedom i have had in all my 200 years would have to be... a year or two... It sounds a lot to a mortal... But inbetween two hundred years.. of hiding... And running... and then being captured again... It isen't a lot.... of time... Even now i don't think i have much freedom left...."
He trailed off, and looked up to the sky above. Watching the twinkling stars in the midnight blue canopy. He gave a sigh and looked down to the ground, his eyes closed in thought. " Don't trouble yourself with it... I've lived with it for so long... I've almost become accustomed to it.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:33 am
Luciriah felt sad, both her companions were hiding and running and trying to stay free of a greater force that held them. She'd never been grateful for the life she lived, but she almost felt it now.
"What...what does he do?" she asked Quinn nervously, not liking the sound of his maker at all. She hoped she wasn't being too nosy with her questions.  

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

KanameKain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:17 am
Kuroi's eras began to twitch, he began to hear voices. A group of wanderers were heading toward them, he gave Luciriahs shirt a light tug letting her know he was seeking attention. "I hear people approaching... 3... maybe 4 of them..." he said a little unsure if that was accurate. Ther child motioned for the 3 of them to run off just a little into the bushes inbetween one of the buildings near their location.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff