Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:19 pm
(megy i thought you where my gay rper XD how could you cheat on me like this!)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:21 pm
(haha yes i love that part XDD)
Snow rolls her eyes at his attitude before sitting down and opening her sketchbook, she quietly starts sketching his form.

Dawn watches her leave before chuckling and closing his book as well, he gets up, picking out another book and walks out of the library
(lolz rolleyes , ill make another person if u want kat lolz)  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:22 pm
"I don't like this place," He muttered. "It's crawling with-" He paused, then silenced.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:26 pm
(nah haha im just messing with you, im remebering how grossed out walt was when we did that XD i was cracking up laughing!)

(hey chaos you still have a chatacter that doesnt have a loved one yet right? the dude person.)

kat read as much as she could before she grew hungry, she walked out of the empty classroom wondering where people got food around here.  

ikat-kun

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:26 pm
"Crawlign with...what/" She tilted her head, sittign between the twins now.

The boy, Damien, sat perfectly still, like a statue as she sketched. He didn't make even the slightest movement.

Still blushing, Lore sat under a ash tree a little ways from the library, trying to catch her breath. He was...sooo cute! >//////< She quietly sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:29 pm
"Nothing!" Zach said, shoving Ry onto Aph and running out.  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:32 pm
She smiles when she finishes her sketch, what really caught her attention was the tattoo he had. She stands and dusts herself off "thanks for letting me sketch you"

Dawn sits down in his room "she was....pretty" he said to himself before smiling and laying down on his bed  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 pm
(chaos..<-<.. are joo mad at me or something? come on i need someone single rping is boreing DX i feel so left out! )

kat keep searching for some place to get a small snack but was still unsuccessful

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:38 pm
Zach wasn't really watching where he was running, and he almost ran into Kat. As it was, he bumped into her. "Sorry," He muttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:50 pm
Ry blinked, blushing as she looked down at Aph. "Well, hello again ^^"

Damien nodded, noticing her looking at his tattoo. "No problem," he said, his voice mellow and deep. "Damien." He said his name as a statement, rather then an introduction.

Lore sighed quietly, standing up to go find some pleace more convenient to read, still thinking of the white haired boy.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:54 pm
"Snow" she said back then turned and starts walking away "bye Damien" she said, waving a little.

Dawn rubs his eyes before walking out of his room and wanting to go walk around to think  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:54 pm
She smirked and kissed Ry.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:55 pm
(i think he is made at me smile )

kat looked up shocked, "oh im its ok" she blushed and moved aside for him,

(i think something just bit me...)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:57 pm
He studied her face carefully.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:02 pm
Ry kissed back happily, wrapping her arms loosely around Aph's neck.

Damien nodded, watching her go. He wanted to say something...but could-...nah. He sighed, walking away as well, mentally kicking himself for not asking her out.

Lore snuggled on a blanket under a ash tree, reading Harry Potter #5. Though, another sleepless, book-ful night, had her sleeping under the tree in no time.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff