Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
How did you become a .hacker? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get into .hack from the...
  Games?
  Manga?
  Anime?
  Random merchandise you saw? XD
  A link to Liam O'Brien's voiceovers...HAHA!
  You're...awkward (random bananas) xp
View Results

Inferno1020

Blessed Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:10 pm
XxGrieverxX
Inferno1020
i was looking at graphic novels at the library and i stumbled uppon .hack//twikight vol.2 my life has never been the same

Lolz
Have you seen the anime for .Hack Twilight yet? :0 If you liked the manga, you should see the anime.

ive seen most of it off youtube but i think the manga was alot funnier.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:03 pm
I've been hooked since I played Infection, so that's about... six years of being a .hacker, correct?  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:28 am
Bonquchko
I've been hooked since I played Infection, so that's about... six years of being a .hacker, correct?

I think so. :0
That's a long time.
Did .Hack Sign come out around that time too?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:26 pm
Sign was too damned confusing! You missed one episode and you're like, "WTF!? They were just in the root town now they're talking to some freaky upside-down guy!"  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:18 pm
I got Sign, but it was kinda confusing at times. There wasn't a lot of action, but it was addicting for some reason.
I dunno.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:05 am
At first I saw Sign and couldnt get enough, thne I borrowed Infection and ,get this, I played nonstop for three days, only setting the controller down to go to the bathroom. My eyes were blood shot and my hands were shaking onthe third day, But I never had so much fun. -__-; Then my sis came and played for like 8 hours and passed me in the story. *Gets lost uber quick in rpgs*  

FIynn

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:55 pm
Ovan Reborn
At first I saw Sign and couldnt get enough, thne I borrowed Infection and ,get this, I played nonstop for three days, only setting the controller down to go to the bathroom. My eyes were blood shot and my hands were shaking onthe third day, But I never had so much fun. -__-; Then my sis came and played for like 8 hours and passed me in the story. *Gets lost uber quick in rpgs*

xD Wow.
I don't think I played Infection for long periods of time like that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:19 pm
XxGrieverxX
Ovan Reborn

xD Wow.

I tried that once with Mutation and that's when I beat the game, which you just lost, and so I started doing side quests until Outbreak, except that Item Quest...  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:49 am
Bonquchko
XxGrieverxX
Ovan Reborn

xD Wow.

I tried that once with Mutation and that's when I beat the game, which you just lost, and so I started doing side quests until Outbreak, except that Item Quest...

The only side quests I did were the extra ones people sent me in E-Mails and the Goblin ones.
What's the item quest?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:53 am
XxGrieverxX
Bonquchko
XxGrieverxX
Ovan Reborn

xD Wow.

The only side quests I did were the extra ones people sent me in E-Mails and the Goblin ones.
What's the item quest?

The Item Collection Quest? Collect one of every item?  

Bonquchko

Dapper Conversationalist

5,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conversationalist 100

FIynn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:23 am
Bonquchko
XxGrieverxX
Ovan Reborn

xD Wow.

*Frowns and fixes shades* I'm a shooter...Give me a rifle and I'll snipe out any unfortunate soul to come within range ((MY personal range is clear across the map using my Arctic Warfare rifle in R6V2)) I can hit any target any range and in any spot. I played Hack because I wanted to play it but it's not my specialty  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:47 am
Bonquchko
XxGrieverxX
Bonquchko
XxGrieverxX
Ovan Reborn

xD Wow.

What's the item quest?

The Item Collection Quest? Collect one of every item?

Ohhh. :0 That's that quest that appears in the 4th game. I tried to complete it, but realized I couldn't. ;-;  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Zioko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:58 pm
I got into .Hack// from watching the anime, seeing as I used to be in an anime club when I was younger and we tried to go through a series at a time. Then I got into the manga and the games came last.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:34 pm
Zioko
I got into .Hack// from watching the anime, seeing as I used to be in an anime club when I was younger and we tried to go through a series at a time. Then I got into the manga and the games came last.

Same. :0
Well, I dunno if I got into the manga second or the games, but I did get into the anime first.
Sign was good. cool
I've never been in an anime club. It sounds fun. How many series have you watched?

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Twilight Winter

1,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:19 pm
Like many others I first got into it when SIGN aired on Cartoon Network (the old days). Then Infection came out and the deal was sealed.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff