Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Chains and cherry blossoms~filled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:02 am
He chuckled. "Want to do something today?" He asked her going into his room but leaving the door open. He wen tot his dresser and slide off his pants. He slipped on black skinny jeans and took off his shirt. He walked into her doorway. He smiled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:07 pm
Carmen looked down at her wrists the swelling was going down. "I don't know.." she looked up and saw him shirtless she blushed and looked away.  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:42 pm
He chuckled and walked over to her bed. He sat down and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:47 pm
after awhile she looked up at him.He was sitting close. she didn't know what to say.  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:00 pm
Dimitri smiled. He leaned over her looking like he was going to kiss her. He kissed her nose. "Gotcha."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:45 am
Carmen blushed,but she let out a soft giggle.She buried her face in her knees  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:46 pm
He put on a sad face and got off the bed. He walked up against the wall and leaned on it looking away from Carmen.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:42 am
Carmen looked up but left her head on her knee's. She saw him looking away from her.She tried to think what of what she did wrong. "whats wrong?" she asked softly.  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:41 am
He remained away from her. He didn't look at her at all. Dimitri smirked but didn't turn around.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:46 am
It was never a good Idea to mess with a vampire...and she was getting worried. "Dimitri?.." she asked softly. Her throat was still a little sore. She slowley got up. "what did I do?" she asked.  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:18 pm
He smirked. He turned quickly and grabbed her hand.Dimitri smirked and pressed his cold lips to hers. He held her hand with one hand and around her waist with the other.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:45 pm
Carmen blushed almost five shades of red. His lips made her shudder slighty though,they sent a exilerating surge through her body. She didn't pull away.  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 am
Dimitri pulled his lips away. "Sorry. I couldn't resist." He said still holding around her waist and her hand. "Shall we?" Dimitri smirked a nd started dancing with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:48 am
Carmens blush started to fade slowley,though she moved with him as they danced "I can't dance" she chuckled lightly.  

kissmel8atnight

kittykittyCassie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:56 pm
"You dance gracefully to me." Dimitri said pulling her in closer as they danced. His eyes sparkled.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff