Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:18 am
Cole frowned as he watched the two leave. "Jerk." He muttered under his breath and continued to mop in angry silence. He had inevitably heard their discussion and was pretty ticked... But he probably should leave her alone. Her brother was probably right. This just made Cole more angry. He finished mopping and handed the stuff over to Allison. "I'm out." He said acidly and left the center. He sat down outside under a tree and frowned. He pulled his phone out and called his brother to pick him up. He didn't want to walk today  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:23 am
[[neeext day ]]

Mandy tricked Jerermy into letting her stay home...alone. She wanted to be able to be around her books for a chance. She made her way out onto the front porch and sat down with her book.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:26 am
Cole arrive at the center grumpy. He got his job and got to it quickly... He didn't want to be there anymore than he had to be. And he figured Mandy's brother had her on lock down to keep her from him. Cole frowned and angrily shoved the trash in the can.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:33 am
Allison had called Mandy to check on her. "Hey Mandy..hows things?" Mandy smiled softly "Fine fine..just a little lonley" Allison smiled softly "If I wasn't working I'd come see you...I'm shocked Jeremy let you stay alone." "yea it is shocking but...I'm the one with the cane " she luaghed,  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:36 am
Cole drummed his finger impatiently on the desk while Allison talked on the phone. He didnt know who she was talking to... but he wanted to go home. He was done and wanted to leave. "God... Can you hurry up!?" He muttered  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:52 am
Mandy heard Cole on the other end and luaghed. "Put him on Allison" Allison rolled her eyes and handed Cole the phone. When Mandy knew he could hear she spoke "are you always that rude to everyone when your not flirting with me?" she asked chuckling.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:56 am
Cole's eyes widened. "Oh Hi Mandy." He said with a bit of edge to his voice. "Sorry for wanting to go home... " He laughed lightly. "Well I better let you go... Don't want your brother to come beat the crap out of me." He sighed and handed the phone back. "I'm gone. Later." And walked out the doors  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 am
Mandy sighed. "And Jeremy wonders why I have no friends..no offense Allison" Allison sighed too. "He's just trying to protect you Mandy" "From What!? Cole was actually being nice to me..I've gotta go.." "Alright I'll see you tommrow" Mandy sais somthing then hung up. Allison sighed hung up and started working on some paper work. She walked out and noticed Cole as she went to her car. "You do realize that your hurting her?..she said normal people get scared of annoying brothers." she opened her car door. "from what I hear..you aint normal"  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:09 am
Cole shot her an icy look. "I guess I'm more normal then she thought." He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked off. "It's for the better. She should be happy. She's a good girl... Not like me. She needs be protected from me... Her brother is right." He told himself. It pained him but he thought it'd be best for her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:11 am
Mandy sighed and went out onto her porch. She sat down in the front chair,without her sunglasses. She leaned back and took in the air..she was bored.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:14 am
Cole slammed the door as he entered his house. He could hear his echoed foot steps signaling no one else was home. He grumbled as he shoved some chips in his mouth and stared blankly outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:20 am
Mandy groaned "thats it.." she got up and grabbed her cane. She started to head down the front steps. After managing that she turned to her right and walked down the sidewalk. "I'm getting a dog..." she complained.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:24 am
Cole groaned softly and walked off to the workout room and began punching the bag down there. "Why can't I get her off my mind?!" He growled as he punched and kicked. "This is retarded!!!" He cursed  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:55 am
Mandy made her way down the street, She kept counting ehr steps..'103..105....107' then she smiled. She found her way to the park.It had been awhile since she'd been there. She sat down and pointed her cane toward the direction of hime.Just in case..she listened..a few children ran by and whispred to there moms making her smile. ''mommy look at her eyes...there like an angels.." Usually they got hushed. But Mandy didn't mind. She'd never know what they look like.  

kissmel8atnight

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:05 pm
Cole frowned and strode out of the house. His hands shoved in his pockets staring at the ground. He decided to go hand out at the park that was like right across from his house. He entered the park and found a tree to sit under. He stared around at the kids and families and couples who looked so happy. It angered him a bit so he got up but he saw Mandy. He grinned and went up behind her very stealth. "Guess who!" He said putting his hands on her shoulders  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff