Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:21 pm
Matthew sighed as he climbed inside, leaning against the wall he slid down and drifted off to sleep. Thinking of that last kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:24 pm
Amanda layed down in bed after changing.She fell asleep thinking..her first kiss was given to a guy she bbarley knew. But she liked it..She blushed as she drifted off
~

The next morning the nuns rushed the children into the chior room. They forced them to start singing. Amanda broke out into a solo that wasn't so...religous so to speak. They rushed her out of the room.Amanda walked down the hall in an off the shoulder white lace dress and a pair of jeans she wore her fuzzy white boots with. She smirked.

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:35 pm
Matthew had awakend early, he was sitting on the steps of the curch waiting for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:42 pm
Amanda ran to her room and grabbed hMatts things and ran outside oonly wearing her scarf with her outfit. She smiled softly when she saw him "Ello" she softly said.Her hair was curled today.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:43 pm
Matthew jumped up and stopped strumming and singing. He blushed and waved. "h-hi.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:01 pm
Amanda smiled softly. "The nuns didn't like my singing..so I officially am out for the day" she chuckled again  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:42 am
"I bet your a greatsinging, just a tip though, never pull a solor when it's a group thing.." He said smiling, he had herd her from here, but she didn't need to know that. "Ah where are my manners." Matthew stood up and kissed her cheek. "Doog morning Amanda."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:15 am
Amanda chuckled lightly "Good morning.." she was too chicken to kiss his cheek. But she smiled. "um..your jeans" she chuckled and held the bag up. His coat was in there too. She smiled and adjust the white fishnets she had one with her dress and jeans.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:26 am
"No no no, you can keep them.." He smiled as he pulled her down to sit down next to him. "So where shall you be going today?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:28 am
She sat next to him and thought for a second. "hmmm..well I dunno" she shrugged and chuckled lightly "Wherever the cold takes me I guess.." she admitted  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:09 am
"Oh.." he said flatly. With a srhug he leaned against the wall.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:17 am
Amanda looked up at him. "I mean..I was actually hoping to hang out with you..but if you have band practise or somthing..."  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:09 am
Matthew's eyes widend with excitement. "Iw as hoping you'd say that..I didn't want to seem so forward and I dind't know if you wanted to.." He smiled gleefuly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:32 pm
Amanda smiled softly "I do really" she smiled and stood p.  

kissmel8atnight

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:39 am
Matthew grinned as she took her hand and walked down the stairs. He let go and headed for the coffee shop once more. "Coffee or lunch, you cna chose.."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff