Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Dragon's Lament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How cruel am I?
  Not cruel at all!
  Um... a litle?
  VERY CRUEL!
  STOP TORTURING ME!!!!!!!
  I give up on the demon lamas.
View Results

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 pm
(WHAT?? since when r u evil like???)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:34 pm
(Since I got borde of being the goody goody.)  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:41 pm
(......jerk!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:07 pm
(XP I know you love me... hey call me next chance you can I want to tell about what sam did...)  

ruggaboo

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:04 pm
he approched two ladies, one an elf and the other human.
"hello, do you know where i could get some food?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:23 pm
(you now I’m like totally groveling at your feet,)  

ruggaboo

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:26 pm
ruggaboo
(you now I’m like totally groveling at your feet,)

((lol whoops))
"yes, i am lord of darkness, what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:04 pm
(hey um is jane going to post cause im kinda unconsious until someone wakes me up)  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:51 pm
(XD ha-ha, it’s ok)
“I wish to serve you and nothing else, I can kill, I can plea, and I can do what ever you wish.” She looked up into his dark, charming eyes. She then lifted herself; he stood higher than her, as every one did. “May I be your minion?”  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:33 pm
jane sighed and tapped the girls face. "wake uo you're not dead yet..." she got a cantine of water and poared it on her face. "come on your not injured in any places that would kill you over!"  

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:49 pm
ruggaboo
(XD ha-ha, it’s ok)
“I wish to serve you and nothing else, I can kill, I can plea, and I can do what ever you wish.” She looked up into his dark, charming eyes. She then lifted herself; he stood higher than her, as every one did. “May I be your minion?”

he waved his hand away "i have no time for silly littl girls, i simply require food and drink"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:57 pm
She glared at him and reached in to her pack, and picked out a leg of uncooked turkey, and some rum, although she was saving the rum for later she reluctantly gave it to him, “Reba Graym, or the western mountain elfin tribes.” (Geez he’s a Jerk,)  

ruggaboo

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:56 pm
ruggaboo
She glared at him and reached in to her pack, and picked out a leg of uncooked turkey, and some rum, although she was saving the rum for later she reluctantly gave it to him, “Reba Graym, or the western mountain elfin tribes.” (Geez he’s a Jerk,)

he took the food and drink and finished them off
"thank you, now, i must be going, there is something here i desire"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:50 pm
Draylani sat up gasping at the waters touch. "Thats just it though, it wasnt a wound caused by a sword or arrow I just felt something...pass through me. And when it did I felt my life slip away for a second." she breathed. "Thankyou." she said to Jane sincerly.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:30 pm
“May I ask what that is?” Reba asked her new role model, “If you want I can help you get it, or not, whatever you desire.” She felt drawn to his masculent darkness. “Please, I need to serve you; I think it’s my destiny.” She said uneasily, she looked in to his eyes, and gave him a dark yet cute, puppy dog face. “And if not I’ll cut your throat and use your skin as a coat.” She pulled out a small throwing knife, and pointed it threateningly toward his neck.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff