Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
Game! The Newbie Above Me! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Librra

High-functioning Spook

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:36 am
Im not new to the shop, however :3 I wanted to welcome everyone who is so ^^

Welcome =D im sorry if i have ever ignored you D: truth is when i post usually im off doing something else and.. by the time i reply to people replying to me its been almost an hour or so since i posted xD'''

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:12 pm
Ruler of Everything

-cuddles- Elvy is an amazing person and a joy to talk to. She's also a very talented colorist and editer... xD <333

**Le gonk ;-;** Ruler is too nice!

**pets Xylaina above her** I know how you feel ^^; I'm always on and off as well.  

ElvishSorceress

Business Bunny

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:20 pm
ElvishSorceress is awesome possum person. She's part of an absolutely amazing shop and she's really open and nice.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:47 pm
Do I count as I newbie? I co-own Zui but don't have any of myown Soquili. sweatdrop  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

evil pirate duck

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:59 pm
-laughs- I second that question, Yuya. I co-own Jink with Sesshy, even if his cert hasn't been updated to say that.

I'd love to have my own one day. But speed flat sales are insane and raffle ones, you have almost no chance xD

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:14 pm
I third duck and Yuuka, though I don't have RP rights and Adelle's sig hasn't been updated yet. Pippeh is teh awesomeness to offer co-ownership. ^^  

elfstar89
Crew

Peaceful Senshi

5,925 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

GwynnieKittenLover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:28 pm
And I fourth it? Heh, I've only been actually lurking here for a week, though. Everyone here's so nice to me!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:22 pm
Hehe, what a nice idea! X3 Hello everyone~ I already introduced myself in the main thread, but why not this one too? Nice to meet you all, I'm Ac.Wings! You can call me AC, Wings, Wingsy, or Wingsor or anything else you guys can think up. o3o I've been lurking around Soquili for a while now, perhaps a year? I can't exactly remember but anyways I'm sure I'll be here to stay! 8D Thanks everyone for such a nice, warm welcome~ You're all so sweet! >u< <3<3  

Ac.Wings

Lovergirl

C o w b o y P e e p

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:47 pm
Aw a newbie welcoming, that's a cool idea. Hmm, I should introduce myself xD. *waves* Hi, I'm Peep and I'm a newbie. I've been stalking the Soquili thread ever since I've came across it, can't remember when that was. I've popped in from time to time in the main thread only to compliment on other people's soquili and I pop in when new growths and arrivals and baskets and whatever comes along and I say how nice they are. I like to see what new soquili come along and I hope some day I'll get my own x_x. I'll admit, I'm shy and that's maybe the only reason why I stalk the place. I'd like to make some soquili friends though xD and hopefully I can like, break from my shyness but anyway. I feel like I'm rambling.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:41 pm
-shyly pokes thread-

I'm a newb to Soquili, I suppose~

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Kaiven

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:53 pm
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie....I've been stalking Soquili for a few weeks. Now I'm angling for a custom slot! I wish everyone luck with their Soquili quests!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:54 am
I mus say even before this thread A lot of the Owners were already so nice a sweet to new comers. I had no problem fitting in, and still don't. But I still am a newbie XD

User Image

xXToxicIllusionsXx

Beloved Winner

MidnyghtIce

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:24 am
I'm only semi newbie I suppose, but I wanted to come say hi, I got a custom slot and am just waiting for my basket, which is why I'm in limbo xD

I can here though because I have trouble talking to people in the main thread smile I think I just am always on during peak hours *nods*

*waves to Gwyn* hai!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:52 am
Hey, I like your cert MidnyghtIce - I'm so bad wink Welcome to the shop! I hope everyone feels like they are now part of the Soquili family. I'm an old member, that's why I have my little cane to help me stand wink  

Presca

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:12 pm
hi peoples ive been lurking forever, but since things are getting more newbi friendly i guess i will make myself known <3  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff