Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Blackfurs Requests - FREE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would any of you actually Comission me? For cash?
  Yeah Definitely!
  Improve a bit and sure!
  I dont know...
  No!
View Results

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:46 pm
Rayote
I'd never do such a horrid thing! if someone paid me, I'd give them the drawing first and THEN wait to be paid, that way people can feel safe about my work, sure its risky for me, but then, if i dont get paid its just wasted time and like...5 cents worth of materials..

Not saying you would but some of us just got burn in the past so were not as risky.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:53 pm
I can understand that, and thats why im asking for people to explain, thats all. Im just ... a little paranoid and such...  

Tyler Blackfur

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:04 pm
Ummm for those of you who left Me PM's regarding your Requests, id LOVE it if you posted here as well, im having alot of trouble getting this all organized and its leading to a mild delay in getting this stuff done... soo if you would all be so kind as to post in here for easier refrence id appreciate it ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:44 pm
I asked for a picture of my char in a seductive manor for my mate Morna, if you got the PM as you did reply X3 just use your imagination, dracovixen and referance can be found at:

User Image

And my sig, thanks!

Vinette Starwind

Gothic_Paladin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:42 pm
Holy Crap, Ty-

>0.0<

I hope you have time to draw on your own accord~!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 5:48 pm
well here mine just to be safe

Vetto Ryouzou
Well Rayote.. After long thought ive Decided what i want.. your style fit who ive been needing to draw. You will be the first Ever to draw Vetto Curse.. and alternate personality You Will Draw Red ^.^

Now Red has no pic of him so this is all based of what i think off thou i will show you scars Of Vetto to help.

Now Vetto 5'8-6ft ((I can never remember it fully)).
Red... Is 8 feet tall ((You will find out why)).

Now Vetto is a 9-tailed kitsune orange with many scars
Exmp: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Vetto/VettoShadow.jpg
Exmp: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Vetto/InfoHelp.jpg

Now.. These Scar are on Red as well but not the eye patch. Every Red moon Vetto goes threw a transformation ((Like Werewolf syndrome)) were his inner demon take over his body. Red is Large.. Covered head to toe in muscles. And looks like he can bench-press a Semi truck.. but not like over bored muscles just pretty damn toned. Now Red Does have were wolf traits larger claws.. longer fangs and a slightly wolf muzzle. But over all He looks like a VERY VERY big and muscle fox he does have 9 black tails. Now.. I need him to look insane.. like corrupt insane the kinda guy who have no trouble slowly pushing a knife threw your lung time after time hearing a person scream as he slowly murder them ((Im sick in the head ya!!!! ^.^)), If you need a example of corrupt in his eye her a another pic.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/Vetto/Eyes2.jpg ((The Red Eye))

I hope this help. .if you have any question feel free to pm me.

Vetto Ryouzou

Tyler Blackfur

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:20 pm
I really hate to do this so soon into making requets, but im gonna put this on hold for a bit, im feeling kind of sick and sluggish, so ill only do the comission with a deadline for now and ther rests ill do when i feel better, once again, im sorry sad  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:42 pm
It's fine, hun. Hope you feel better soon ^.^ Don't push yourself to hard!  

Shinigami Whistle

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:44 pm
Rayote
I really hate to do this so soon into making requets, but im gonna put this on hold for a bit, im feeling kind of sick and sluggish, so ill only do the comission with a deadline for now and ther rests ill do when i feel better, once again, im sorry sad

It happens so all cool ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:46 pm
Take all the time you need ^_^  

Vinette Starwind

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:35 pm
"Oh wow.I love your art." Smiles gently.
"Hum.For the commision.Kinda of like a profile one.Tiger fur with dragon green eyes.Clothing consists of black 90's pants and a nice black T-shirt that say's 'Bad' in red on the front.With Romani Sun glasses.
If you've never done a profile then ok.Just the fursona then."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:49 am
*pokes the Vinette...looks somewhat confused....more than that,VERY confused....*  

Alexus Von Lupine

Vinette Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:57 am
Alexus Von Lupine
*pokes the Vinette...looks somewhat confused....more than that,VERY confused....*
Er...?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:17 am
Vinette Starwind
Alexus Von Lupine
Er...?

*tackles,snuggles...he could easilly be mistaken for a pup due to his size and lack of masculinity...the little white ball of fur nuzzling and making small yipping noises...it appeared he'd confused her for someone else...* MOMMY!  

Alexus Von Lupine

Vinette Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:21 am
Alexus Von Lupine
Vinette Starwind
Alexus Von Lupine
Er...?

*tackles,snuggles...he could easilly be mistaken for a pup due to his size and lack of masculinity...the little white ball of fur nuzzling and making small yipping noises...it appeared he'd confused her for someone else...* MOMMY!
Er...kid? you got the wrong person? *scrapes off and dashes*  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces