Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Alternate: A Yaoi RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:53 pm
Jonouchi nodded in agreement, then stood up.
"Let's get back to your place. Maybe Yugi could help brainstorm as to what the heck is going on here."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:57 am
Ryou nodded. "He's the expert when it comes to things being out of wack. Like the time that your microwave blew up because you decided to re- heat your special chili." Ryou pointed out, chuckling lightly.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:42 am
Jonouchi laughed. "Yeah, like that." Jonuchi lead the way back to the car, and speed off towards Yugi. Hope Yug can give us some answers  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:13 am
Yugi was waiting when they got back from their trip. "So?" He wondered as he looked at the other two carefully. He wanted to know what the ******** was going on.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:48 am
"Yeah... well... Yugi? What do we do about a person that apparently has crossed a dimension and switched lives with himself?" Oh yes, that sounds very intelligent *eyeroll*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:21 pm
Yugi gave Jounouchi the most adorable 'What the #### are you talking about?' look he could. "Jounouchi, it might help if you explain what this is about before asking me a question like that." Yugi suggested.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:02 pm
"Ah... yeah. Well, remeber Kaiba's tatoo? Well, it's gone. Completely vanished over night. He doesn't remember the past few years of his life, or his relationship with Ryou. At ALL!" Jonouchi was more freaked out by this than he'd like to let on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:19 am
"Okay.... So.... Give me a second to think here, Seto's not our Seto but another Seto from another dimension, universe, whatever..." He muttered. "I think this might have something to do with an invention and I don't know if I can find anything on the subject... Let's take a look at some of the scriptures that Grandfather translated. We might find something in there."  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:12 pm
"I'm hazarding a guess that you think this has something to do with the millenium items?" Jonouchi asked Yugi, once again berating himself for asking the obvious.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:54 am
"No, he must of invented something, you know how he is, but the millenium items might hold a way to get our Seto back." Yugi replied, simply. "Don't worry hon, I promise no shadow magic unless it's necessary."

He gave his husband a kiss on the cheek to bind the promise.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 4:04 pm
Jonouchi smiled at Yugi. "Thanks... that shadow magic creeps the heck out of me." He kissed his husband on the forehead.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:18 pm
"Either way once we get our Seto back, should we really send him back? I mean, no offense but, what if he's dying or dead already? Then what happened to my fiancee' if that's true?" He questioned the others.

"I'm sure Seto's alright. He wouldn't test something without taking precautions, now would he?" Yugi questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:43 pm
"Of course he wouldn't... not with the wedding so close." Jonouchi assured his friend.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:51 am
"That's true, I'm sure he's fine, if anything he's probably just as confused as we are and trying desperately to get back to you, Ryou" Jounouchi reassured.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:40 pm
((You mean yugi? sweatdrop ))

"Yea', I bet he is!"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items