Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:22 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins
Well everyone in respect for TK, Let us leave him alone on the topic of zOMG!

It is only fair to him, we can wait till the game comes out.

please?

The testing's a little chaotic anyways...So I think you'll be a lot more satisfied when the real product comes out. Lots and lots of lag...ugh. They probably won't fix that issue until everything else is checked out first. So gaming experience is horrible during testing. Not to mention you can't save your progress...So you have to start from scratch every test. So it gets kinda annoying.

lol
(imagines playing runescape till the end without autosave)
uggh......that reminds me of my pokemon silver version....it can't save...i've gone over the pokemon choosing part over a billion times by now...(yes i actually leave the game on 24/7 on my GBA SP)

Is it that certain glitch that the G/S has that wipes out all of your save data in the game after playing a certain number of hours or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:51 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins
Well everyone in respect for TK, Let us leave him alone on the topic of zOMG!

It is only fair to him, we can wait till the game comes out.

please?

The testing's a little chaotic anyways...So I think you'll be a lot more satisfied when the real product comes out. Lots and lots of lag...ugh. They probably won't fix that issue until everything else is checked out first. So gaming experience is horrible during testing. Not to mention you can't save your progress...So you have to start from scratch every test. So it gets kinda annoying.

lol
(imagines playing runescape till the end without autosave)
uggh......that reminds me of my pokemon silver version....it can't save...i've gone over the pokemon choosing part over a billion times by now...(yes i actually leave the game on 24/7 on my GBA SP)

Is it that certain glitch that the G/S has that wipes out all of your save data in the game after playing a certain number of hours or something?

it's not that.....you just can't save....well technically, you can, but after shutting the game off, you'll have to do a full fresh start again....everything else works: trading, battling, the day/night sequence, basically everything else.  

Ronzalpha201

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:40 pm
Well... that would be frustrating.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:47 pm
Celes Xe

which is why i leave my SP on all day....attached to the charger...(yes, i know...it decreases battery life if i charge lithium-ion batteries too much...)  

Ronzalpha201

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:56 pm
Ronzalpha201
Celes Xe

which is why i leave my SP on all day....attached to the charger...(yes, i know...it decreases battery life if i charge lithium-ion batteries too much...)

How's your electric bill? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:01 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
Celes Xe

its getting prtty high ^-^  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:17 pm
CCxLenalee
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
Celes Xe

its getting prtty high ^-^

Wow...I wish I had an Enchanted Book right now...That cape looks awesome. Especially that army uniform looking thing. I bet you can make a good Fullmetal Alckemist, State Alchemist, cosplay with that thing. Just wait until you get your hands on some of the zOMG items that you can get though...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:40 am
tkdauronXIII

Wow...I wish I had an Enchanted Book right now...That cape looks awesome. Especially that army uniform looking thing. I bet you can make a good Fullmetal Alckemist, State Alchemist, cosplay with that thing. Just wait until you get your hands on some of the zOMG items that you can get though...

I'm not saying this to be rude, so don't take it to be rude. Dammie asked the guild to stop bugging you, but yet here you are trying to entice/tease people into asking you about the zOMG MMORPG. It's not right, funny, nor do I think it falls in line with the NDA you signed. Please stop so that you don't get yourself into trouble.  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:03 am
Celes Xe
tkdauronXIII

I'm not saying this to be rude, so don't take it to be rude. Dammie asked the guild to stop bugging you, but yet here you are trying to entice/tease people into asking you about the zOMG MMORPG. It's not right, funny, nor do I think it falls in line with the NDA you signed. Please stop so that you don't get yourself into trouble.

nahh, it's fine. just don't try to leak word out as much, that's all.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:50 am
Ronzalpha201
Celes Xe
tkdauronXIII

Actually a lot of the information I told you guys about can be found in the zOMG discussion forums. People talk about it all the time. They would only ban those who really spoil the storyline for them or send out screenshots from the beta test. It's all knowledge you should already know if you really are interested in playing the zOMG. I' not intending on enticing anybody. I'm just merely informing people of its progress and what to expect in order to get more people excited. In most cases you can call this advertisement without the spoils.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:20 pm
tkdauronXIII
Ronzalpha201
Celes Xe
tkdauronXIII

Actually a lot of the information I told you guys about can be found in the zOMG discussion forums. People talk about it all the time. They would only ban those who really spoil the storyline for them or send out screenshots from the beta test. It's all knowledge you should already know if you really are interested in playing the zOMG. I' not intending on enticing anybody. I'm just merely informing people of its progress and what to expect in order to get more people excited. In most cases you can call this advertisement without the spoils.

in other words, gaia indirectly "uses" him as free advertisement....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:32 pm
------- Thanks Zhadgon and Mulizak!  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:36 pm
Nope if the name is in orange you are now a beta tester. 3nodding .
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:37 pm
Celes Xe
Question... is someone playing a joke on me? I just got an email from "admin" about being a zOMG beta tester.

Answer.....no, it's legit. * wink wink *  

Mulizak

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:39 pm
Mulizak
Celes Xe
Question... is someone playing a joke on me? I just got an email from "admin" about being a zOMG beta tester.

Answer.....no, it's legit. * wink wink *

I suppose you too 3nodding .
.n_n.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out