Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:05 pm
she nodded, letting herself relax properly, "alright." she closed her eyes and realized that she had been fighting the exaustion and suddenly felt herself faint.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:11 pm
"We should take her inside, Jo." Piper said.
Johanna nodded her approval. "She looks zonked out, man."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:16 pm
she let her limp body be carried with ease as her mind ran through all the things she now knew, the readings in the diary. she began to mumble quoats and small details that she knew even though they wern't even in the diary. she was almost restless in her forceful sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:20 pm
Piper set her on a dusty old mattress and pulled a dingy old comforter over her.
"I'll take first watch." Johanna said. "To see if any of her friends come back."
Piper nodded and pulled up a chair next to Lillith's bedside.
"Be safe."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:52 am
Lillith tossed in her sleep, her eyes roaming around under their lids. she was restless and became more and more so after a little while. her mumblings became more defined and then on word was clear, "Piper." she reached a pale hand tword him and then gasped, "they're comming." although she was asleep her mind was atuned to the outside, and their auras were extreemely familiar after leading them for so long.

out through the trees the coven followed, well, not all of them. they had to make sure that Lilith was dead. her power and secrets could not back fire on them or it might mean the end for them all. But they knew what they saw, a vampire. they knew that a vampire would never resist her for long but they simply had to make sure.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:27 pm
Piper hissed under his breath. Johanna was at the bedroom door in a heartbeat.
"We gotta go." she said, lifting Lillith onto her back. "I'm faster; you defend my back." she directed.
Piper nodded. "Do we have a lot of time?"
Johanna shook her head.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:41 am
lilith moaned slightly as she was moved but her limp body looked like the dead by how pale and drawn she was from all the stress she had endured in such a short amount of time.

they walked and walked until they came across where they had once saw them, the two leaning over a feverish Lilith who they hoped would either die of poison or the vampires that were there. she looked around seeing no sign of a strugle. that seemed to be an odd thing to them. Lilith was not the type to take things sitting down, in fact she was very attached to her life, seeing it as the ultimate gift that should not be wasted but there was none. that meant that she was dead or that they carried her away.

taryn paused and looked to the others, "Look around for any sign that they have left with her. somthings going on here." her stern face flashed to each of her followers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:02 pm
"Want to lead them off?" Johanna proposed.
"It couldn't hurt." Piper said, shooting off in the opposite direction.
"I'll find the biggest local town. Meet us there."
"Gotcha."  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:37 am
"hey, this path is fresh, but very faint." called another from the group and Taryn came to inspect it. the air was sweet around the area as she looked at the softly trodden ground.

"thats them." she replied to the others and began to follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:28 pm
((Geez, Taryn is so close to my name. It's eerie.))

Piper leapt into the air and above the treetops, searching. He saw Johanna shoot off in a different direction, and the others behind her by a stretch.
"We can't separate!" he hissed as he landed.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:29 pm
((really? it's my cousin's name. lol))

Lilith opened her eyes for only a moment before gasping and closed them again. she had woken up but didn't like the speed in which they were moving. she gripped tighter making it obvious that she had awoke.

Taryn and the others moved closer but soon, feeling the unease froze in caution. somthing wasn't right and they could all feel it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:39 pm
((I know someone named Taryn, too. I hate it, because when we're standing next to eachother and people say her name, I turn around and look like a moron.))

Johanna looked down at Lillith. "Okay, don't panic, but your friends are following us." she said sheepishly.
Piper carrened next to Johanna. "They stopped, but we need to keep moving. And we CANNOT separate!"
Johanna nodded curtly and continued to speed through the forest.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:43 am
"we're very close." she replied and looked to the others trying to ignore the fear in their eyes. "lets keep moving." she replied as another opened her mouth to argue. something silver flashed in her hand, "you got somthing to say?" her eyes were wide and wild as she feld up the knife with a steady hand. they shook their head in panick. "i didn't think so." she turned and kept walking.

Lilith took a deep breath. "I should be able to defend myself." she replied anxiously, her voice growing more and more angry. "Taryn is mine." she replied coldly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:53 pm
Johanna raised her eyebrows.
"I'm not sure leaving you with her is good. I can smell her, and though the scent isn't bad... there's definately something off. She's trouble, isn't she?"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:55 am
she looked over at johanna, "I've taught that wretch everything she knows and lets just say that i kept the code better than they think i did." she replied refering to a part of the witch's creed, you never say the full extent of your power, ever. it's considered to be bragging but she kept her mouth shut for safty reasons. "She, Is, MINE." she replied coldly, her eyes sharp and intent on what she was doing. she would defend herself against a mortal avasary. that she always would.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff