Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:12 am
"I've calmed down now," Earthest said sighing heavily. "In any case, you don't have to be a saint, just be nice and polite," she said rolling her eyes. "I swear it's not hard, and you can still be the same as you are."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:04 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Ive been nice" Wingdramon nodded "Yup no one screaming or dieing yet"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:44 am
"I weep for whomever you marry," Earthest said sarcastically.

SlashAngemon chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:15 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"I weep for whomever has to take care of you" Wingdramon chuckled.

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:59 am
"I don't weep," SlashAngemon said."Why would you...OH! Yeah, he doesn't weep...do you?" Earthest asked."I told you I don't weep," SlashAngemon said again, but this time his tone hinted a little of his frustration. "Ok..." Earthest said. "Maybe you can just go back to being Kotemon...I miss taking care of you...you were quiet then, oh the memories," Earthest sighed. SlashAngemon just shook his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:10 am

Wingdramon chuckle and gave Toan a high five "Nice" Toan nodded

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:35 pm
"Why the high five??"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:51 pm

"No reason"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:06 am
rolleyes "Okay, whatever," Earthest said. "I'm going to study for a test tomorrow now. You'll be by yourself for most of the day...Well, you have Wingdramon. So I suppose it's okay."

"He'll be fine," SlashAngemon said.

"Okay."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:33 am
~did you hear that.......~

Toan roll his eyes "what am i 4? i can take care of myself"

~it the sound of your death......~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:58 pm
"I'm 19 and apparently I can't take care of myself. SlashAngemon won't let me," Earthest said.

"That's because I can't leave you alone with anyone. Your twin sister has to keep an eye on you in the real world too. At least I'm not alone babysitting," SlashAgemon said.

"I am not a baby! I can take care of myself watch!" Earthest held up her digivice and disappeared back into the real word, without SlashAgemon, whose frown deepened.

"$h*t!" he muttered and turned to Toan and Wingdramon, "I'm going to go get her...or try at least," he said. SlashAngemon lifted off the ground and into the air to go to the real world and find Earthest.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:04 pm

"good luck" Wingdramon chuckle "i bet you 50 bucks she get at least three injuries before she comes back" Toan ponder that for a second "I'm going for 5 for 70 bucks" Toan and Wingdramon shook hand "Deal"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:22 am
Earthest appeared without SlashAngemon and walked to Toan and Wingdramon. She was uncharacteristically quiet. And she just stood there, waiting.

*Oh, and by the way, no injuries. HA!*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:39 pm

"Damn it!" both of them yelled.

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:39 pm
Earthest smiled confused, "What?"

*Back in the real world, SlashAngemon was cursing, because he lost Earthest some where on her college campus. Of course no one in the real world knows he exists...so he has to hide. Poor SlashAngemon shouldn't have ticked me off.*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff