Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:44 pm
Earthest heaved a heavy sigh. "Shouldn't our digimon be fighting eachother instead of Toan? Because humans are much weaker than digimon."
SlashAngemon nodded in agreement. "Other than that, yes I would love to join, Tig!...Can I call you Tig? I'll call you Tig," Earthest said happily. SlashAngemon shook his head as he watched the fight between Shikon and Toan.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:53 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"Digimon are only stronger cause they are able to use special type of attack but when it come to weaponry, hand to hand combat, or any type of fighting then human can be even better then digimon" Toan continue his constant attacks

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:27 pm
Earthest shook her head, "I fully disagree." "Just let it go," SlashAngemon said. "Why should I? He's the one who's fighting digimon. One day he'll regret it! He'll get badly injured. Just wait and see," Earthest ranted. She sighed yet again. She stood next to Tig and SlashAngemon stood behind them, watching as Toan continued to fight Shikon and Wingdramon. "I'm tempted to have SlashAngemon end the fight...but that would be wrong...everyone would get hurt..." Earthest said sadly. It's nice to know how much faith you have in my abilities," SlashAngemon said. Then he flew up into the the air and as he flew higher and higher the sun caught his bladed wings and blinded the digimon below. Toan, not being able to be blinded, paused briefly to wonder why the fighting stopped. In that brief second, SlashAngemon crossed Toan's fists with the blunt part of his bladed arm. "Enough is enough." Earthest had stars in her eyes. "Isn't he so cool!" Earthest exclaimed, jumping up and down next to Tig.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:49 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan react to instinct and grab the new opponent arm then drop down and kick high so it would catch the new opponent in the chest sending him back if it hit "Dont interfere" Toan says with a glare "You don't have a right to stop this this decision was decided between me and shikon if he lose in the process then he accept it with dignity just cause your partner can't throw a single punch doesn't mean im the same way!"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:44 pm
"Oh, don't fight anymore. If I know Shikon and you, you'll be fighting for the rest of our short human lives. Might as well stop and be friendly-like<" Earthest scolded Toan. SlashAngemon still had a hold of Toan. "Adult's stop children from fighting. I consider myself the adult right now," SlashAngemon paused to look at Earthest. Earthest was jumping up and down next to Tiger gushing about SlashAngemon like a child. SlashAngemon's comment obviously included her as well.SlashAngemon dropped Toan in front of Wingdramon. "I'd keep your tamer under control if I were you," he said.Earthest skipped over and patted Toan on top of the head. "Megadigimon always win. It's the law of the digital world," she said and then skipped to SlashAngemon and hugged his side and squealed. "You are so cool!"SlashAngemon sighed again. "Time to go home, you have two exams to study for.""Do I have to?" Earthest asked."Why you are the digiguardian of innocence?" Earthest cocked her head to the side. "Digigaurdian of what?""Why they chose you, I don't know why," SlashAngemon said as he lifted off the ground and flew off back to the real world.

((I'll be back tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Toan roll his blind eyes in annoyance "Alright let continue"

shadow toan

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:55 pm
Sheriti steps in from a hallway. She peeks her head inside to see if anyone was here, or even home. "Hi, is anybody here?" She looked twoards her left then right.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:22 am
SlashAngemon and Earthest return and look at Sheriti. "What did I miss?" she asked looking at SlashAngemon expectantly. SlashAngemon answered, "I'm here the same time you are. So I have no idea." Earthest smiled at Sheriti. "Howdy!" she welcomed as she waved her hand in welcome. Then Earthest spotted Toan and waved again, as well as with Tiger. SlashAngemon landed infront of Tiger and Toan and SlashAngemon nodded his head in greeting to the other digimon.Earthest hopped off of SlashAngemon and asked everyone, "So are we fighting again today? Because if we are, I'll just watch. I don't like violence-"SlashAngemon interrupted, "And I had to hold you back from Toan because?"Earthest paused and blushed. "Not one of my finest moments I'll admit," she said fiddling with her fingers.SlashAngemon smirked and shook his head as he flew up into the air again and left the area, leaving Earthest by herself."He'll be back...wonder where he's going? Oh well, so what are we exploring today?" Earthest asked with a smile on her face.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:11 pm

"Joy kill" Toan said but Wingdramon shrug "I thought it was pretty entertaining" Toan look up at Wingdramon "Where gonna start training again at the end of this week" Wingdramon drop his wings and groan "Crap" Toan nodded in satisfaction at Wingdramon reaction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:12 pm
"Poor Wingdramon. But you'll be fine. I promise...at least...nevermind. So where are we going today?" Earthest questioned while cocking her head to the side.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:20 pm

"No clue i was go-" Suddenly Toan Digivice started to glow and Toan took it out and look at it. He then Press a button and an image of Vajiramon appear "hay Vajiramon found anything?" Vajiramon shook his head "Nothing on the battle field or the dragon eye lake I'm planning to explore the Network in about a day just giving a heads up" Toan nodded "Call if you find him and we'll come for back up" Vajiramon nodded and faded out of the Digivice. Toan shook his head slightly in disappointment then put away his Digivice.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:40 pm
"Who are you looking for?" Earthest asked warily, nervous about asking a personal question.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:05 pm

Toan gives a dark grin that make him look evil "Darkdramon"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:28 pm
Earthest shivered. "Are we going to fight him or something? Tig? Are we going to fight him? Are we?"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:14 pm

Toan stare at earthest as if she gone crazy.......er "What this we? it gonna be me and Coredramon and Vajiramon it our business"

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces