Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
What Kinda "Music" Do You Listen To? Or Dont Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:57 pm
You can if you'd like, I'm not sure if I'd get there soon though, I'm really busy, and sick, and I get to go in a wheel chair on Friday ^__^ I'm in LOVE with those things lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:19 pm
ok i added it... ohh wheel chairs are fun as long as u can get up out of them sad why are u in need of one.
One song that always makes me wanna dance if fath by george michael i love the beat to it its catchy as  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:24 pm
I need it 'cause I sprained my foot but right now I'm just using crutches but at the hospital they prefer wheel chairs to move you around, it's easier.

I like techno songs, they have REALLY catchy and good beats xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:43 pm
yeah my fav techno is scooter and crystal method..  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

omedeto-nya

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:39 pm
Techno's cool, but some of it can get really annoying. I like all music really(except country) but alternative stuff is pretty addicting, it makes everything better. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 pm
yeah i never really understood alternative music??? like what kinda music is it?? and yes some techno can be just annoying  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:45 pm
devilsmokinangel
yeah my fav techno is scooter and crystal method..

Kewl, I just listen to any random techno people lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:46 pm
devilsmokinangel
yeah i never really understood alternative music??? like what kinda music is it?? and yes some techno can be just annoying

I hate the kind of techno where it just repeats the same thing over and over and over for like 2 minutes -_-  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:40 am
sometimes the best techno is when they repeat stuff over and over..... thats most techno???  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:41 am
Yeah I know, but like, some of them it's like over and over and over for the whole entire song and it doesn't stop and you're like ok I've had enough lol. I like the techno where it goes on for a bit then it changes and stuff.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:25 pm
lol yeah alots like that really if not singin in words its the beat!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:38 pm
I bought 9 albums today for $1 each. Score! Most of them are crap, but whatever. I can resell the ones I don't like for $2-3 each.  

GilAskan

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:15 pm
devilsmokinangel
lol yeah alots like that really if not singin in words its the beat!!

Yeah lol, my sister and I were driving uptown today and we had some techno going on and the bass booster blasting xD we were dudes  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:55 pm
@ Ursaula: :S right sounds fun...

@ GilAskan wow good score.
Cds are quite expenisve here i saw surprized as hell when i bought the spice girls greatest hits for 5 bux over in Cali, YAY Cheap  

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

Ursaula

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:31 am
It was fun smile

I use to love the spice girls xD when I was 8 it use to be my favorite movie and I got dolls that were them and everything and I'd always have their music playing biggrin  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff