Konoha Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Solid]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:54 am
NeoNexus
-Risu had gone back to looking at Solid's plan on the ground, but when eating was mentioned, he had stood bolt upright with something of a glitter in his eyes. Despite having battled like that, even in an illusion, he had still stood up so eagerly.-

"Really? Can we go to Ichiban's? Or that BBQ place near my house?"

-Each suggestion was energetic, which was unusual-.

You're choice. My treat ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:34 am
[Solid]
NeoNexus
-Risu had gone back to looking at Solid's plan on the ground, but when eating was mentioned, he had stood bolt upright with something of a glitter in his eyes. Despite having battled like that, even in an illusion, he had still stood up so eagerly.-

-His eyes lit up as he started walking a little ahead of Solid, walking backwards every now and then.-

"Ohh, that's a hard one! Hmm..."

-Risu turned and walked forward, one hand digging into his jacket pocket, his fingers feeling around for what he was looking for. His fingers closed around a bit of paper and he turned around to face Solid again.-

"Found it! In my pocket, I've got two coupons! One for the BBQ place, the other for Ichiban's! In my hand, I hold..."

-Risu pulled the paper out of his pocket and found it was...-

"...the Ichiban coupon! Oh, nice! This coupon let's me have one free bowl of ramen!"

-It was strange to see Risu excited like this. Then again, he had never had to fight Solid-senpai like he had just earlier. Maybe it was the adrenelin finally kicking in, maybe it was the prospect of being seen in town with such a skilled Chuunin as Solid, or maybe it was because he hadn't had such a good breakfast. Whatever the case, he seemed happy.-  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:36 pm
NeoNexus
[Solid]
NeoNexus

-His eyes lit up as he started walking a little ahead of Solid, walking backwards every now and then.-

"Ohh, that's a hard one! Hmm..."

-Risu turned and walked forward, one hand digging into his jacket pocket, his fingers feeling around for what he was looking for. His fingers closed around a bit of paper and he turned around to face Solid again.-

"Found it! In my pocket, I've got two coupons! One for the BBQ place, the other for Ichiban's! In my hand, I hold..."

-Risu pulled the paper out of his pocket and found it was...-

"...the Ichiban coupon! Oh, nice! This coupon let's me have one free bowl of ramen!"

-It was strange to see Risu excited like this. Then again, he had never had to fight Solid-senpai like he had just earlier. Maybe it was the adrenelin finally kicking in, maybe it was the prospect of being seen in town with such a skilled Chuunin as Solid, or maybe it was because he hadn't had such a good breakfast. Whatever the case, he seemed happy.-

Solid laughed a little bit at the boy and thought about how engergetic he was at that age

Ok ok we'll be there in a minute
As they were still walking Solid pulled a Kunai from his backpack ever so slightly and threw it before Risu noticed. The Kunai landing directly in a tree infront of Panda.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:20 pm
-Leaping back as Solid threw that Kunai, Risu's eyes followed it until it had 'thunked' in the tree trunk.-

"Woah! Wh-what?!"  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:28 am
NeoNexus
-Leaping back as Solid threw that Kunai, Risu's eyes followed it until it had 'thunked' in the tree trunk.-

"Woah! Wh-what?!"

Before Risu could turn back Solid has already changed his outfit into his "street clothes"
I got this ANBU Mask from my brother a few years back. He also gave me that extra Headband. I still don't know why he gave up life as a Shinobi but I promise i'll be better than him!
Solid grinned and looked up to see Risu still in shock
Oh that..? Don't worry about it. Lets keep moving.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff