Tell us What You'd Like to See in the Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you like to see?
  Writing contests
  Art contests
  Guild involvement in Gaia events (halloween, easter, chirstmas, ect.)
  Other (tell us in the thread)
  A truck picks up three pounds of timber and drops off three kilos of wire mesh. If the truck was built before 1996, what color are my pants?
View Results

SADERR

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 3:35 pm
XWraith_LordX
XWraith_LordX
The Goth Apple
Spooky Ames
I think we should have another fake death picture contest, or something. That was pretty cool.
Oh, gods yes.
blaugh

Can we make the theme an "artful" death?

I'm tired of seeing teenagers lying in bathtubs with katchup smeered over their wrists.

Agreed, the suicide thing is really irritating.
I pull away from this idea, though I love it's artistic traits, I really don't care for fake death pictures and such. Rather stereotypical. I don't wish to die anytime soon. I want to grow older, live a long and prosperous life, and raise about 3 kids. It gives alot of people the wrong idea aswell, and goddess knows we don't need anymoe of that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:15 am
Less pretentious party poopers who believe everything has to viewed in a serious context, they kill not only my lulz... but as a general rule are absoulute morons who are unable to comprehend when someone is making jokes at their expense, instead just getting further wound up and digging themselves a bigger ditch as they try and take the moral high ground.  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:13 pm
Jonathonn
XWraith_LordX
XWraith_LordX
The Goth Apple
Spooky Ames
I think we should have another fake death picture contest, or something. That was pretty cool.
Oh, gods yes.
blaugh

I'm tired of seeing teenagers lying in bathtubs with katchup smeered over their wrists.

I pull away from this idea, though I love it's artistic traits, I really don't care for fake death pictures and such. Rather stereotypical. I don't wish to die anytime soon. I want to grow older, live a long and prosperous life, and raise about 3 kids. It gives alot of people the wrong idea aswell, and goddess knows we don't need anymoe of that.
We could have a photoshop contest every few weeks. *shrug*

A theme could be "You in 30 years."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:14 pm
Rellik San
Less pretentious party poopers who believe everything has to viewed in a serious context, they kill not only my lulz... but as a general rule are absoulute morons who are unable to comprehend when someone is making jokes at their expense, instead just getting further wound up and digging themselves a bigger ditch as they try and take the moral high ground.
Not everyone's like you Rellik...

*chuckles amusedly with a hint of sadness*  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Not everyone's like you Rellik...

*chuckles amusedly with a hint of sadness*

Well you know thats a good thing, if they were there would be no imagination, no bench mark and no one to challenge me, a world with no one to argue against is a world not worth living in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm
I'd love a subsection for members that are 21 and up. I have nothing against the younger members. I just think it would be an easier way to meet and converse with other young adult/adult members of the guild.  

Ms Dahl

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:58 am
Ms Dahl
I'd love a subsection for members that are 21 and up. I have nothing against the younger members. I just think it would be an easier way to meet and converse with other young adult/adult members of the guild.
I hear you, but you can't really know for sure in some cases what a person's age is. You can make estimates from their posts, profile, and how mature they seem, but even that isn't 100% reliable.

Also, I'm not sure how well that would go down...we have different subsections of the guild devoted to different general themes, and subdividing the guild further into a section for 21+ to talk about all the things that you already have areas fpr in the other sections of the guild could seem a bit discriminatory to many members. It might divide the guild too much into different "factions".

There are certain aspects of your idea that are appealing however...this needs further thinking over.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:14 pm
XWraith_LordX
Jonathonn
XWraith_LordX
XWraith_LordX
The Goth Apple
Spooky Ames
Oh, gods yes.
blaugh

We could have a photoshop contest every few weeks. *shrug*

A theme could be "You in 30 years."

me in 30 years? Chances are I'll be bald like my dad.
I really have no need to see myself 30 years from now, lmfao.
But photoshop nd death contests would still both not be bad.  

SADERR

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces