Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coupling
Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)?
Hermione Granger
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Ginny Weasley
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
Cho Chang
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Luna Lovegood
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Other
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Margaret Cho :)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care give me gold!!! :(
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

xXThelast_onestandingxX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:16 pm
Harry is going to end up with Ginny.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:14 pm
Definitely Ginny!!! I mean, he is very very similar to his father, and Ginny is very similar to his mother, so it definitely makes sense. And, in HBP, Harry smells [during Potions class with Professor Slughorn] broom polisher and 'a scent he normally associated with the Burrow.' And then a few pages later, it says 'Harry turned around, recognizing that flowery scent he'd smelled during Potions, and saw Ginny.' I think that is enough evidence to suggest their relationship!!  

hyp3r_cr4zy

aggie108223

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:00 pm
i dont want harry to end up with ginny although that is prob what will happen but if it duz i will be mad cuz who wants a predictable happy ending with harry marring into his best frieds family. ek. and it would be like him going out with his sister ginny is to young also. and hermione is rons. cho i do not like her at all. i dontt think j.k.r will put him with any1 int he end tho.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:42 pm
angel_of_music06
i hate cho's character, personally. reminds me of too many hos in real life.

But the sad thing is, no one had anything against Cho until J.K. Rowling made her into such an idiot...  

forever_free_spirit

5,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

from beneath you...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:23 pm
Harry will never end up with Hermione, J.K. Rowling said so herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:03 am
=] C a r t e l - H o n e s t l y

Draco! .. not.

Anyway, he'll probably just stay with Ginny..

--~~--

Please don't mind what I'm trying to say

'Cause I'm, I'm being honest
You're part of the reason I'm so set on the rest of my life
Being a part of you
You tell me what you think about being open,
About being honest with yourself.

'Cause things will never be the same.

Shigures Editor

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:30 pm
from beneath you...
Harry will never end up with Hermione, J.K. Rowling said so herself.

Show me Proof.

That's all I've got to say about that.

Harry and Ginny lasting as a couple is not realistic. At least not to me. After all lets see they're - Oh YES 15/16 years OLD at the time. Come on. be sensible. He's not going to marry her. He's more likely to marry Hermione than Ginny. And Hermione is more likely to Marry Harry than Ron.

Why? Communication is nil. there is none. For any -good- realtionship to work they have to talk. If both are walking on eggshells all the time there is no good way for them to remain a couple.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 3:05 am
Well JK Rowling said herself, in an interview done with Mugglenet and The Leaky Cauldron, that the couples were Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione. And we don't know that much about Harry and Ginny's relationship, as I don't think we saw much of it...they weren't like Ron and Lavender who couldn't keep their tongues out of each others mouths.  

Spoilt_lil_missy

Luamervara

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:10 am
Spoilt_lil_missy
Well JK Rowling said herself, in an interview done with Mugglenet and The Leaky Cauldron, that the couples were Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione. And we don't know that much about Harry and Ginny's relationship, as I don't think we saw much of it...they weren't like Ron and Lavender who couldn't keep their tongues out of each others mouths.

Uhuh,, Mugglenet is also a biase site that didn't ask -all- the right questions accussing people of being delusional *Which JK R never SAID we were. Yet Emereson and 'friends' did. Shows that maturity level is at the shallow end on that.*

And she never said it was definite that they would A. STAY together or B. Get together.

In HPB Hermione and Ron -never- got together. They never out right and said ' Zomgz I lik uz!!11!'

As a matter of fact Harry never noticed Ginny in that way until that book.

Another that you don't take an account on is that JKR also mentioned how little experinced Harry is with girls. Ron grew up with siblings so him as a boy around the other boys- they talk. So I wasn't suprised about that.

How in the world can two people like Hermione and Ron even get together and *stay* that way? It's silly. I rather see Ron with Luna. At least we can see that to some level there is some sparkes there.

*Luna and Neville wouldn't have worked out. JKR even says so...*

Besides, it wouldn't due to have Ron and Hermione in a relationship in the last book.

It would take the focus off of Harry *as the title is Harry Potter and the----* and alienate him making the trio even more tension charged than it was in the fourth year.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:10 pm
yeah, I dont know who he'd end up with... I dont know if Ginny would take him back after what happened... but he did tell her that he only broke up with her for her own good... so I dont know whee  

LoveSnivellus

GreerMerle

Dapper Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:43 pm
He'll just die... alone.. betrayed... heart-broken...  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:04 pm
-crosses fingers- He will fall in love and live happily ever after! -runs out of the room snorting with laughter-  

GreerMerle

Dapper Gaian

1,600 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:52 am
xXThelast_onestandingxX
Harry is going to end up with Ginny.

I agree!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:13 pm
Luamervara
Spoilt_lil_missy

Uhuh,, Mugglenet is also a biase site that didn't ask -all- the right questions accussing people of being delusional *Which JK R never SAID we were. Yet Emereson and 'friends' did. Shows that maturity level is at the shallow end on that.*

And she never said it was definite that they would A. STAY together or B. Get together.

In HPB Hermione and Ron -never- got together. They never out right and said ' Zomgz I lik uz!!11!'

As a matter of fact Harry never noticed Ginny in that way until that book.

Another that you don't take an account on is that JKR also mentioned how little experinced Harry is with girls. Ron grew up with siblings so him as a boy around the other boys- they talk. So I wasn't suprised about that.

How in the world can two people like Hermione and Ron even get together and *stay* that way? It's silly. I rather see Ron with Luna. At least we can see that to some level there is some sparkes there.

*Luna and Neville wouldn't have worked out. JKR even says so...*

Besides, it wouldn't due to have Ron and Hermione in a relationship in the last book.

It would take the focus off of Harry *as the title is Harry Potter and the----* and alienate him making the trio even more tension charged than it was in the fourth year.

exactly!!
JKR never said that Ron and Hermione are going to last, she just said that its obvious that they will get together  

lnkmstr10

xXBunnyPrincessXx

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 10:49 pm
cho chang. maybe overdramatic but still...  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff