Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The silent child Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:12 am
Rage cocked his head. He smiled at her took her hand and brought her to a room filled with costume and craft stuff in his house. He was unable to resist any longer. He reached over and kissed her cheek very softly. God that felt good. He squeezed her hand saying. "Unless you really want to, we can just use whats here."
Sorry short post.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:12 pm
Her eyes nearly fell out of her head when she walked into the room. Her finger yearned to touch everything she could find. Texture was always the most interesting to her of all the senses and was grinning from ear to ear looking from him to an outfit and then to something else and back at her. "Did you make all of these?" It was amazing. This house was her heven and he, her god.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:44 pm
He smiled. "I made the puppets. Like Sassori." He said laughing. "Some of the costumes. Some of it was just me getting bored. I got bored when you weren't in my life." He said. He cocked his head quizically. He wanted to know what she was feeling. He could feel............something radiating from her. It, he didn't want to admit, made him want her. There was just something about whatever it was. He picked up her palm again and kissed it before releasing it to allow her to go around the room and do what she wanted. He smiled at her happily.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:30 pm
She smiled and found a robe that looked like a monks. She turned to him holding it up "I want to see you in this!" she laughted. She was rubbing the material between her fingers. "Ya know... I was blind for a month after my mother died... I'm not quite sure how it happened. I watched her die... the doctors said it could be my mind stopping me from seeing something else that I might not like. I was released fromt he hospital and walked around for a month as a blind person. I thought that I wouldn't be able to see anything ever again. Can you believe... that my eyes used to be hazel and my hair used to be a golden brown?" She laughed almost bitterly. "I might have actually been beautiful if the accident hadn't happened." She shook her head. "So textures and feeling has always been really improtant to me... Its what I had to rely on for a while and... it's interesting to just close your eyes and feel. everything around you." she closed her eyes. "Feel is pulse. Listen to it's heart beat." she walked over to him with her eyes closed and spread her hand out over his heart and smiled opening her eyes to look at him then she came out of the mood and blushed taking her hand away. "Sorry... I get caught up sometimes..."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:22 am
Rage was bright red. But he liked it. He smiled at her sweetly before telling her she was beuatiful again. She couldn't understand it and he couldn't understand her not understanding. He covered her hand on his again. He could feel her pulse. It was strong and it felt good against his fingers.Rage looked into her grey eyes. "You have no idea how this feels." He started. "Before you. I had no one. I had not touched another human since I was born. I was just here, living but dead. Being able to feel another human being's skin against my own is....indescribable. I need it." He smiled at her and very gently brought her into a hug. "Yuki......I need you." He whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:59 pm
She smiled wrapped in his arms. The robe was on the floor and her arms were holding him. He was wrong, she did know how it felt to be finally touched by another person and not in anger. To be held as a human as a women as a love. His scent filled her dizzying her till she could only feel him, her need for him stirring restlessly inside her, her touching him. she felt herself grow curious to feel the flesh that lay underneath his shirt, right where her cheek was breast. Where his heart beat strong powerful quick. She smiled and kissed his chest where her lips met then raise up onto her toes and kissed him softly on the lips. "I need you too." and kissed him again.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:05 pm
Rage smiled and blushed. Her lips felt good against his body. He was fairly muscular and it tickled. When she kissed him twice in such quick concession his head spun. He couldn't think straight. He let out a very soft groan and held her closer. She felt soo good against his body. He just held her there before kissing her hair. It was nice. He twirled her hair around his finger and then softly he breathed into her ear. "Yuki.....I want you." He couldn't describe it any other way. It wasn't lust. It was a desire to hold the person he held most dear as close as possible to him and kiss her all over. He wanted to be one with her. No seperations nothing, to know her as intimately as possible.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:15 pm
Her heart gave a little jump. It was really little. It all but stopped. Her head spun and she had to take three deep breaths before she could look at him. The statement scared her. Because she felt the same way. Because she was afraid. Because she new she didn't deserve him or what he would give her so willingly. She held him at arms length and looked deep into his eyes. Her eyes were very serious and very sad. "Rage, I love you more than anyone. I need you and care for you and Would trust you with my life. But I can't trust myself withyou. I'm not human Rage. I have the marks to prove it. I don't deserve what you are giving me and I can't trust myself not to hurt you. You deserve better. More. Someone who could promise not to hurt you and see that through. I can't Rage. I can't promise you anything... Only that I will always love you no matter what happens to me. I would really like you to think about your choice... me... before you take it. I'm not the best thing for you. I would hurt you just like others... if not worse." She was trying to protect him from herself and it felt like she was plundging the dagger into both of them. The pain ripped through her. Of not being able to be with him. It was in her eyes as much as she faught it. She sighed and let her hands drop with her head. "I'm sorry." it was stupid. She was cowardous and hurtful and couldn't even look at him. So why did she deserve him?  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:48 pm
Rage looked at her and cocked his head. He looked at her seriously. "You are foolish." He said. He felt like his heart had been ripped out, stamped on.......and then lit on fire. He just looked back at her. And then his eyes went dead again. He withdrew back into himself. He had been stupid. He had been dumb. He didn't deserve anything but hatred. He slowly nodded. And then he walked away. He went up to his room and lay on his bed. He looked back up at the ceiling. His breath was ragged and he could barely think. All he felt was pain. All he had ever known. She would stay here, stay in his house. He made sure of that. No one would hurt her again. But.....he still wanted her and he was trying to decide if that want was worth the risk.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:18 pm
Yuki stood for a long time after Rage had gone staring at her hands. Not only was her mothers blood on them... but now... his were to. She had seen the hurt in his eyes. Past the dull glaze he had hid himself behind. The tears whelled in her eyes and the sobs chocked her. She walked by his room to go to the front door she would make sure she could never hurt him again. without even putting on shoes or a coat to protect her from the rain she took off a necless that her mother had given her. She didn't plan to come back... not if she would hurt him again. But she couldn't live without him either. Writing a quick note leaving the neckless with it in an envelope she ran out closing the door silently behind her.
THe note read: "I have hurt you and that is not ok. I broke my number one rule and I cannot forgive myself. You wont be hurt by a monster like me agian. I'll can promise you that. I do love you Rage. And when I die tonight I will take that with me to wherever I end up. Be happy for me please. A forwn is not for you. You deserve to be happy. My mother gave this to me the day before I killed her and now I give it to you. My heart and hers. Please take care of it for me.
Sincerly
Yuki cross"
She found her way along the dark streets to her fathers house and walked up to the door. He saw her from his place on the couch and grinned a wicked satisfaction passing through him. He rose slowly. She couldn't enter his house and didn't have to. He drug her in and gave her exactly what she wanted. An escape from the mental pain through physical pain. She didn't try to fight back this time. Like she did when he got this way. She let him do what he wished. Blood spattered her clothing, the floor, it burned in her eyes and still the mental and emotional pain would not ease. A snap dulled it greatly as her elbow gave under his hand. The scream did not pass her lips and even the tears that whelled in her eyes where not because of the pain. She said his name and hit the floor, everything going black but her heart refused to stop beating.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:42 pm
Rage had been asleep. he woke up. He didn't know why but he felt something bad. He went to Yuki's room, she wasn't there. He went downstairs. He found the note. "That goddamn stupid girl." He shouted. He took off running to her house. He made it there panting. He found his love on the floor broken. He saw her father. He slammed her father against the wall. "Listen to me you goddamn good for nothing son of a b***h. You touch her again and I will kill you!" He said. Rage had his elbow on the man's throat. "You got it!" He shouted. He picked up Yuki in his arms. Broken as she was he still saw beauty. He got her home. He put her in the car and drove as fast as he could to the hospital. Each second felt like an enternity. He felt like she was seeping away. He carried her in and ran with the gurney as it went away. A few hours later a doctor called him in. "She's sleeping. She'll be fine. She will need to stay here a while though." He said. Rage nodded. He went in and quietly sat down. he stroked her hair. "I love you you silly girl. Why would you do that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:20 pm
yuki's father had never before had he seen a kid stand up and had the fercnes in his eyes and he stayed where he was unmoved knowing that he would never seen her again.

Yuki lay in the hospital bed the constant bepping of her pulse tickign away the seconds, minutes, hours. She stired, stilled murmured incoherent words his name the only clear word among her smothered sentences. She woke a few hours later. The beaping un-noticable at first, then came the mental clearity and pain to where tears were filling in her eyes, then the physical pain and the disbeliefe that she hadn't died. The tears dried, She didn't have the energy to cry or feel or breath. Without moving she took in her surounding and her eyes fell on Rage. Her breath stopped and her heart rate quickened. She said nothing, did nothing. Her eyes as alive as she looked.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:37 am
Rage heard the sentences. Rage heard the beeping. He saw her eyes. They were dead. And if possible deader than his. He looked at her. When she was dying, gently using his fingertips, Rage wiped the tears away. He looked down at Yuki. He gently traced her cheek. A nurse came in and adjusted the morphenine. He thanked her. He cocked his head and once he thought she would be able to speak conherently he asked. "What are we going to do Yuki? I love you. You love me. And yet that doesn't seem to be good enough." He looked at with kindness. He kissed her forehead. "Really what should we do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:50 pm
She couldn't say anything. She did love him. More than she should and that was the problem... or maybe it wasn't... she opened her mouth to say something found nothing there ans looked kinda sad. "I love you Rage... Its more than good enough... It's better than I could have ever asked for but I have my doughts that I'm whats good for you. I mean look at me?" she held up her hands. The blood had been cleaned away but the bruises still remained. No serious wound but she still felt like the walking dead. "I'm sure my heart looks like this too. Would you want me like this? You see me both ways. For what I am. My strengths and my weaknesses. My uglieness and my beauty. But what can I do? I thought I was lost and then you found me... I thought I had nothing and I had you... and because I'm stupid I pushed you away... I"m so stupid rage... how can you love me when I hurt you so?" She was crieing into his shirt. She wanted him. god she wanted him to love her. Wanted him to touch her. So much so that it hurt and she surrendered to her own tears. "Tell me what you want and I'll do anything. God, just please don't leave me." it was out before she could hold it back. Her biggest fear.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:10 am
Rage did not smile. No, his heart did not sing even though he had heard the words he had wanted,......no needed to her. She was in pain. So he was in pain. She hurt. So he hurt. He held her against him gently letting her cry. And then once she was done, he stroking her hair looked into her eyes. He saw glimmers, spark of life. He thought his eyes must look like that. He said in a voice that was steady. "Because I love you Yuki. I need you. I can not, will not live without. So, yes I am hurt. But wounds heal. What doesn't is lives. And for mine too I need you in it. Thats all you need to do. Just love me back. Be in my life." He smiled just a little at the end. Because he could feel it. He knew it. She wanted that too. Gently he kissed her cheek. "Will you do that for me?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff