Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Archives
Deathguiser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:37 pm
Jonnnn
Maybe it was Bluix's or Mazeyelle's. I know I've tried to find all of you, but with no success. cry

Yeah, Mazey and I have DA accounts, but Slasher is more of a gamer than artist. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:51 pm
Uh, so to my understanding nitnit wanted chomp banned in the league but deathguiser didn't. A debate stirs between nitnit and Jon vs a newer guild member about chomp being broken, newer member concedes and admits defeat (has this ever happened before!?). A vote was held and chomp had more votes to be banned. Death got mad and said he didn't care about the league so nit took over. Death's team drops out because of TOTALLY (orly?) unrelated circumstances and then Bluix and Slasher show up.

Then Jon makes a thread (jokingly?) about going to visit Death. Death uses a crude analogy, pertaining to someone who is not brave because they are not masculine enough, toward Jon saying that he will not visit/call him. Kunx randomly appears. Jon posts his own phone number but Death does not want to call him and Death refuses to post his phone number because of understandable reasons (guyz its called skype). Mortal Angel comes in randomly and incoherently swears at and flames nitnit and Jon. Deathguiser leaves (the guild or for the night?). The conversation then does a segway into the Bluix clan's real names and how they are the same as nitnit's irl classmates.

*karate-chops the air*  

Pay Per Cuts

ravemaster47

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:26 am
this thread is full of win.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:33 am
Ok.... I have been gone for a long time now >.>

Whats this all about, I wanna get some action as well gonk

Guiser - You can buy a long distance card for $2.00 in ANY gas station, SOOOOO yeah go buy one and call him. Also record the call and post it on Youtube so everyone can enjoy it.  

Pachulo

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 am
Pay Per Cuts
Uh, so to my understanding nitnit wanted chomp banned in the league but deathguiser didn't. A debate stirs between nitnit and Jon vs a newer guild member about chomp being broken, newer member concedes and admits defeat (has this ever happened before!?). A vote was held and chomp had more votes to be banned. Death got mad and said he didn't care about the league so nit took over. Death's team drops out because of TOTALLY (orly?) unrelated circumstances and then Bluix and Slasher show up.

Then Jon makes a thread (jokingly?) about going to visit Death. Death uses a crude analogy, pertaining to someone who is not brave because they are not masculine enough, toward Jon saying that he will not visit/call him. Kunx randomly appears. Jon posts his own phone number but Death does not want to call him and Death refuses to post his phone number because of understandable reasons (guyz its called skype). Mortal Angel comes in randomly and incoherently swears at and flames nitnit and Jon. Deathguiser leaves (the guild or for the night?). The conversation then does a segway into the Bluix clan's real names and how they are the same as nitnit's irl classmates.

*karate-chops the air*

This is why we all love you.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:00 pm
Wow, you guys are great! biggrin

That was a fun 6 pages of reading.

Hm *ponders calling Jon* nah I think not. i can only foresee the awkwardness that would await....  

Zephyr TruFeld

Zephyr TruFeld

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:18 pm
Oh yeah BTW.

Kunx! Im calling you out!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:52 pm
So I'm not online for one night and manage to miss a whole thread of arguments which I could have contributed to crying
Still, this thread is epic and needs to be archived.  

PhoenixBlade983

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
I was actually here for most of this and I gotta say.

If I were a tree what tree would I be.

And that Deathguiser really needed to cool his jets and realize that everybody had valid points (including him) but that majority rules bitches.

If this was a communist guild nitnit would have Garchomp banned and Deathguiser shot for "speaking about the dictator meanly".

Go Democratic Guilds!!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:35 pm
It's amazing how much can change on a topic within a twenty - four time period.  

Drake_XIV

Malevolent Duelist

5,850 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • PvP 200

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:06 pm
Zephyr TruFeld
Wow, you guys are great! biggrin

That was a fun 6 pages of reading.

Hm *ponders calling Jon* nah I think not. i can only foresee the awkwardness that would await....

I took off the last four digits now. xp

I might be quoted somewhere, though. I don't care if anyone calls, just make sure to sound like someone from school. I need to make my parents think I'm "focused on school."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:32 pm
School is so cruel, I have block schedule. A hour and half of US Government

GOD WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME gonk

nitnit, jon, and everybody else let go destroy my school twisted  

Korean Kracker II

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:34 pm
C block life and politics is the highlight of my day.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:44 am
nitnit
C block life and politics is the highlight of my day.
Weights & Conditioning is usually the highlight of mine.  

Zephyr TruFeld

tehdrummer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:55 am
@Deathguiser- you pretend to act tough via the internets, and this kid actually gives you all of his ******** legitimate information, sans social security and parents' credit cards, and you BAWW and continuously come up with lame excuses... excuses, excuses. you sir, are and idiot. 3nodding (also, underage B& pansy)

@[Mortal Angel]- lolololol you sound like a f*****t. /discussion.

Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff