Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Inky Pages (TeHsChNoZbErRy Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:15 pm
Nina scurried over, looking into the box. Her eyes widened, staring at the clothes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:08 pm
Allison laughed. "Go ahead. Try anything." She said motioning to the boxes around the room. She smiled, rubbing the back of her neck. "Theres bound to be something you like..." She said with a gentle nod as she opened a few more boxes, peering inside.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:12 pm
Nina took out a small dress and went to change into it. She came out in a long pink dress.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:47 am
Allison nodded her head approvingly. "Looks nice." She commented, and began pulling out things from the boxes. "We could build an entire closet of clothes for you from this stuff." She smiled excitedly. "So thats one problem solved. Now the next one would be your pain in the butt brother." She growled a bit angrily.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:18 am
Nina blinked, "What about him?" she asked, "He seems to have left on his own."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:03 am
"Well personally... I don't think that's the best thing. We should keep you two together, until we figure out how to get you back home." Allison nodded softly, tapping her chin. "We just have to convince him to stay." She shrugged. "How to do that though..."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:49 pm
She shifted a bit, "H-he is susceptible to womanly charms..." she murmured softly, blushing lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:28 pm
Allison eyed her, raising an eyebrow. "You want me to seduce him back?" She asked, her lips twitching to a smile. "Okay." She said shrugging her shoulders. She climbed back up stairs and went to her room. She re-emerged, her hair soft and wavy and in a tight form fitting shirt and skirt. She also smelled of sweet perfume. She went back downstairs and opened the door, leaning against the door. "Conan?" She called.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:09 pm
Conan yawned, coming back in. He eyed her, "Hey..." he murmured, casting his eyes down.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:40 pm
Allison grinned softly, twirling a piece of brown hair around her finger. "Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out?" She asked sweetly, batting her long lashes. She turned and walked back into the house, sitting down on the couch looking over at him.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:30 pm
He covered his mouth, looking at her. "Where's Nina?" he asked, blushing a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:54 pm
"I don't know. I think she's still checking out the endless amount of clothes downstairs." Allison shrugged her shoulders, laying back a bit on the couch. She smiled softly and stretched her legs along the couch. "Trust me. There's millions of clothes down there... She'll be busy for hours finding enough clothes for a closet." She nodded her head.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:01 pm
"Erm, okay then." he said gruffly, looking everywhere but at her. "Y-you aren't helping her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:05 pm
Allison shrugged her shoulders, running a hand through her hair. "Nah, She's a big girl. She can do it on her own. Besides... I wanted to find you." She said softly, getting to her feet and gently making her way over towards him. She smiled softly as she looked up at him, her face just inches from his. "Wanted to make sure you're enjoying this world." She said with a nod.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:09 pm
"Its fine," he murmured, looking at her. "D-did Nina eat her food?" he asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff