Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pizza Date (searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:31 pm

((Lucky, I wanna go to Dairy Queen XP ))
Lilith ended up being interrogated by the girls from track as well. She didn't say anything, and they believed what little she gave. Eventually, Lilith bumped into Seth again.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:34 pm

[[ haha. XDD epic fail for you then. ]]

Seth was walking out to the football field, the coach had asked him to run a few passes and pass routes to another player to see what position he would play in the upcoming year. Seth saw Lilith and ran over to her,"Hey." he said happily,"You have practice today?" he asked,"cause... Coach asked me to run some stuff with this new kid... and... if you have practice today... maybe you, myself and if any of your friends want to come... we could go to the mall?" Seth suggested,"I mean... thats if you're not busy working too."

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:38 pm

"Sorry, I do have work," she grimaced, "But maybe another day?" she suggested, hating her parents for having her work almost every day.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:46 pm

"oh... ok. Well it's all good then." he said with a smile. Seth thought about it and had decided that he'd go to her instead, he thought what the hey? the place is just right down the road from his house anyway,"I guess... I'll see you later then?" he said reaching to his head and scratching it lightly with his hand.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:52 pm

"Of course!" she replied with a smile, then started heading away while she waved. "See you!"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:59 pm

"See ya." he said and waved back to her. Seth went through a short practice with the new kid after he had changed into shorts and a beater [[tank top... down here we call em' wife beaters dunno if anyone else does. o.o;;]] He kept throwing the football for a while and the coach told them to switch and so the new kid threw and Seth ran and caught the passes. Coach decided on his position and told Seth he could leave. He left putting on deodorant and yet again getting his car keys out. He looked at his watch. It was almost 5:30. So he got into his car and drove to Lilith's pizza. He got out of his car and locked it again and walked in. Seth looked around and didn't see anyone,"Hello?" he said to see if he'd get a response.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:04 pm

One of Lilith's brothers walked out, "Hey!" he grinned, "Welcome to Lilith's! You want something?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:09 pm

Seth laughed a little, he had never been greeted so cheerfully,"Hey there. uhh... well.." he said thinking,"Is Lilith here? but if not... do you know when she'll be back?" he asked.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:10 pm

"Just sent her out with a delivery, she'll be back in about..." he thought for a few seconds, "Ten minutes?" Then he stopped, taking on the 'older brother' look. "What do you want with her?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:17 pm

"ok. I just wanted to talk to her..." he said looking at him,"My name's Seth. I play football at her... well I mean our school." Seth walked up to the counter where this guy was,"Why? Does she not want to see me?"

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:19 pm

"No," he eyed Seth, "Have a girlfriend?" he asked, looking out the window every now and then so he could see when Lilith was coming before Seth could.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:27 pm

"oh..." he paused and looked down and then back up to the other guy,"At the moment. She's in Florida right now though... and she left before I could break up with her..." he said and leaned against the counter,"And I'm not one to be shallow and break up with someone over the phone." Seth looked back to see if Lilith was back yet and then back to the guy at the counter.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:34 pm

Lilith pulled into the parking space after Seth looked back at her brother. The brother didn't give any sign of this, "So, what do you think of my baby sister?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:38 pm

Seth looked at him confused,"Lilith has a older brother? hm. well then nice to meet you I guess." he said and looked at her brother,"Well... to be honest from the past day up until now. I think you're sister is sweet. Her voice is gentle and kind. Nothing like Casey's, who is my soon to be ex." he said and paused,"She's a great person, her actions are funny. But then she seems kinda timid when she talks to me sometimes. Like.. she won't say something unless I ask her something." Seth paused, he figured it might be because she's just timid or something,"Why do you ask?" he wondered.

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:40 pm

"Three older brothers, and one younger," he corrected, "And she's just walking in the door- pretend like this conversation didn't happen," he said, "So would you like some pizza?" he regained the welcoming smile as Seth came in.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff