Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:02 pm
The sun sank in the sky before Ifuuki's eyes shot open. She sat up quickly, causing Kenji's jacket to fall askew.
"What is going on?" she asked in an accusitory tone. She seemed much more together then she was a few hours before.
"Who are you?" she asked Kenji. Her eyes were piercing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:12 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The sun sank in the sky before Ifuuki's eyes shot open. She sat up quickly, causing Kenji's jacket to fall askew.
"What is going on?" she asked in an accusitory tone. She seemed much more together then she was a few hours before.
Through Kenji's eyes, Raiouji looked into Ifuuki's eyes. She's herself again Kenji. warned the Dragon. In his thoughts, Kenji replied; I know.

Kenji looked at Ifuuki and then smiled lightly. "Seems you have forgotten me."  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:15 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Through Kenji's eyes, Raiouji looked into Ifuuki's eyes. She's herself again Kenji. warned the Dragon. In his thoughts, Kenji replied; I know.

She stared at him a bit more and frowned. "I think I have." Her brow furrowed as she looked down at the ground. "As a matter of fact... I don't remember who I am either...."
She looked down at her body and covered up a bit. "Were we..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:19 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

She stared at him a bit more and frowned. "I think I have." Her brow furrowed as she looked down at the ground. "As a matter of fact... I don't remember who I am either...."

Kenji shook his head. "No. You were covered in dirt. So... I helped wash you up."
Somethings not right Raiouji Kenji said. I know... this is highly unexpected... replied the Dragon.

"So, you don't really know who I am?" Kenji asked.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:21 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji shook his head. "No. You were covered in dirt. So... I helped wash you up."
Somethings not right Raiouji Kenji said. I know... this is highly unexpected... replied the Dragon.

She carefully examined him. "Hmmm.....nope."
She frowned "Was I?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:27 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji shrugged. "Well, it doesn't matter if you know me or not." He then considered her question. "Yes you were. Reason why your clean from waist-upwards, that's because I did clean you up."  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:31 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji shrugged. "Well, it doesn't matter if you know me or not." He then considered her question. "Yes you were. Reason why your clean from waist-upwards, that's because I did clean you up."

She seemed satisfyed by that answer. "Thanks I guess." Her stomach growled loudly. "I am so hungry! I feel like I havn't eaten in years!" She stood, and the light hit her. Without the evil intentions or shifty facial expressions she looked beautiful. In fact, she looked innocent.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:38 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

She seemed satisfyed by that answer. "Thanks I guess." Her stomach growled loudly. "I am so hungry! I feel like I havn't eaten in years!" She stood, and the light hit her. Without the evil intentions or shifty facial expressions she looked beautiful. In fact, she looked innocent.
You have no idea commented Raiouji. However, the comment fell to deaf ears. Or in this case, a deaf mind. Kenji was looking up at Ifuuki; though he's at the age of 28, his facial expressions is like a little kid.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:41 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

You have no idea commented Raiouji. However, the comment fell to deaf ears. Or in this case, a deaf mind. Kenji was looking up at Ifuuki; though he's at the age of 28, his facial expressions is like a little kid.

"I think I need some new clothes too." she replied. "Is this your coat? Am I getting it dirty? Do you want it back?" She looked genuinly worried about his feelings, which for any other girl would be sweet, but for a woman with Ifuuki's backround it cam off as weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:45 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"I think I need some new clothes too." she replied. "Is this your coat? Am I getting it dirty? Do you want it back?" She looked genuinly worried about his feelings, which for any other girl would be sweet, but for a woman with Ifuuki's backround it cam off as weird.

"No, its ok, you may use it for the time being." Getting up, Kenji started to walk off slowly; now that Ifuuki mentioned it, he feels hungry, too. Isn't this weird Raiouji? I mean, years ago, she tried to kill us and extract you... The Dragon had no answer, yet he didn't dismiss the thought.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:48 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"No, its ok, you may use it for the time being." Getting up, Kenji started to walk off slowly; now that Ifuuki mentioned it, he feels hungry, too. Isn't this weird Raiouji? I mean, years ago, she tried to kill us and extract you... The Dragon had no answer, yet he didn't dismiss the thought.

Ifuuki began to follow him like a lost puppy. She tried not to make any noise, which translated to making alot of it. She had the cutest look of concentration on her face, while trying not to alert him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:54 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki began to follow him like a lost puppy. She tried not to make any noise, which translated to making alot of it. She had the cutest look of concentration on her face, while trying not to alert him.

Kenji, for some reason, couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Here he has Ifuuki, one that even the Dragon could feel a chill because of her, is acting more humane... more sane. He looked back and smiled at her. After that, he walked onwards.

From the distance, he can see a small food station. "Seems we have a place to stop by."  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:57 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji, for some reason, couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Here he has Ifuuki, one that even the Dragon could feel a chill because of her, is acting more humane... more sane. He looked back and smiled at her. After that, he walked onwards.

From the distance, he can see a small food station. "Seems we have a place to stop by."

Ifuuki sniffed the air. "Oh wow! That smells great!" She ran into the shop, but came back out sheepishly a minute later. "I..uh...don't have any money..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:00 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Ifuuki sniffed the air. "Oh wow! That smells great!" She ran into the shop, but came back out sheepishly a minute later. "I..uh...don't have any money..."

Kenji smiled lightly, and then he pulled out some money. He gently tossed them to Ifuuki. "Knock yourself out."  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:03 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

Kenji smiled lightly, and then he pulled out some money. He gently tossed them to Ifuuki. "Knock yourself out."

She giggled like a little girl then ran back into the store.

---

They walked down the road after eating. Ifuuki had a huge smile on her face. "I don't think I've ever eaten that much!" she exlcaimed. Then she cutely put he finger to her lip and thought. "Well, that I can remember at least."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff