Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Dark Moon (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:36 pm
He looked back as he kept running but shook his head as he saw her run the other direction. He started his hunt for meat.

The three men from the last day, had seen the girl, Makoto, and was now hunting her. The leader smirked as they got closer to her and put his gun towards her and then fired, a arrow of sleeping poison, aiming for her back.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:39 pm
Makoto caught the scent and her ears twitched, she jumped up out of the way. She flexed her claws and slashed downward sending silver blades of light towards them, "Moonlight Slasher!"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:43 pm
The silver blades flew right through the men "you have to do more than that to stop us" they laughed and now a rain of men came out from nowhere and fired the sleeping arrows towards her, from every side. Then he came running, his blue fox form jumped in and grabbed her "moon shield!" a big bubble like shield came around them and the arrows was deflected. He looked at the men around them "get out of this forest, it's not a place for someone like you, general"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:46 pm
Makoto just growled trying to get out of his grasp, her eyes flashing red as she tried to, "Let go of me! I can fight them myself!"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:51 pm
Eikal looked at her, he hadn't even touched her, and she demanded to let her go? Strange stupid girl. He kept looking at him "you can't beat them all, and neither can I, if you want to be of use, you will find a way to get us out of here, without fighting, I do believe in your skills of attacking, but now you have to believe me in what I tell you about this okay?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:55 pm
Makoto just glared at him, but pulled out a leaf from her sleeve, "Fine..." she lit the leaf on fire, "Fox Fire," she blew on the leaf and it created a huge smoke screen. She turned away from him and bounded off back to the cave. She was still mad at him.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:57 pm
He ran after her when the huge smoke area had appeared and then ran into the cave, getting into his human form again and looked at her "what is wrong with you!? why are you mad at me?! I haven't done you anything! You just don't like me being an animal either do you!? Shall I leave?! would you rather like that!?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:03 pm
Makoto growled and glared at him, but there were tears welling up in her eyes, "I don't like being made fun of! When you transformed into a fox, that is an insult to me! It's a reminder that I can't do that!" she turned away from him, "If you want to leave, then just go! I've always been alone so it makes no difference to me," she ran her sleeve over her eyes, "Damn it...my human emotions are surfacing."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:09 pm
He looked at her and sighed "was that why you got angry?" he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her gently "it wasn't to insult you, I just thought since you were that fast when I met you yesterday, I thought it would be good to be in the fox form so that I could follow you more easily, it wasn't to make you angry or insult you" he said in a apologizing voice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:14 pm
Makoto slumped a bit, her anger deflating, "Look, growing up other kitsune have come up to me and transformed into their fox form only to rub it in my face that I was only half. That I can't do that. Seeing you transform, it felt like you were making fun of me," she rubbed her eyes again, "Damnit! I'm becoming more human by the second! Don't look at me, no one is supposed to see me cry."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:19 pm
He sighed a little "it wasn't to make fun of you, I promise, and I'm sorry others treated you like that, I would personally kick their asses if they did it again, and the cry thing, don't worry about it, let it out, I cry too you know?" he smiled softly and comfortable at her "you know, last night, when you had gone to bed, I cried a little too, just without sound, so I wouldn't wake you up, so it's not strange to cry or anything"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:23 pm
Makoto pulled away from his embrace, "Sorry...I really should get back to gathering my supplies. I have to get it done before the sun sets..." she wiped her eyes a final time then turned to the mouth of the cave.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:25 pm
He grabbed her hand before she could get out of the cave and out of his range "Calm down okay? I'm your friend, not your enemy" he walked up next to her "let's do this together then, and I won't transform, is that okay then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:28 pm
She nodded, "Okay, thank you. I just have one question though, why did those men attack me? I have not done anything to them personally. Their arrow smelled strange as well. I can still smell it," she crinkled her nose.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:31 pm
He shrugged "They attacked you to get what they wanted, they saw me appear in the fox form, knowing I was the one they really was searching for, and the arrows, is something that will make you sleep for a very long time, and if your body isn't strong enough, you will eventually die from them...so don't get hit by one, or your life might be ended very fast...but, let's get out hunting, shall we? My friend?" he asked with a smile, and placed a soft kiss on her cheek again.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff