Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:49 am
Emmet sighed and loked into Sophie's face. "Its okay if you have anger issues, not matter what I bet its better than how i've been acting before you showed up. I was pretty grumpy, kind of like I was the first day with you, but for about a year straight."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:44 pm
Sophie looked at Emmet. "Everyone has anger issues." She told him. "When my dad died, I was mad at the world. I know it's different. I mean, you lost your wife and I lost my dad. Either way it was someone we were very close to and loved so much. But" She shrugged. "You learn to move on. Yeah it's hard but it's what needs to be done. The good news is you're making progress. Alice told me that before tonight, you haven't laughed in a year."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:57 pm
Emmet grimced. "Why the hell did she do thatr!? Its none of her damn business what I do." he growled, mad at Alice for telling one of his secrets he was going to try to keep from her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:06 pm
Sophie jumped off the bed and covered his mouth as she listened for her mother. She heard some stirring but no one was coming upstairs. She turned back to Emmet and glared at him as she put her hand down. "Do you want my mother to come up here and see a guy in my room? I'm telling you, that will not blow over very well." Sophie sighed and then shrugged. "I don't know why your.......sister told me that. Either way she's glad to see you smile for once. I think they all are."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:22 pm
Emmet frowned and crossed his arms over his chest "Ya, I guess they would be. But still, they didnt have to tell you about the matter." he whispered, embarassed. He then listened intently for her mother, hearing nothing that sounded like she was awake. "And your mom isnt awake, I can hear her still snoring."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:27 pm
"Yeah, you're lucky she sleeps like a rock. Well, I guess I'm lucky seeing as you can run fast and be quieter than a mouse." Sophie placed her hands on her hips. "I don't know why she would tell me about that but I do know that your family loves you. That's something to be happy about. At least you have brothers and sisters. I have two brothers. One's married and the other is in the war and has been missing for a year. Right after my dad died. We can only assume he's dead too. Be happy for what you have. I know I don't have much but I'm just happy I still have my mother......and my health."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:39 pm
Emmet frowned slighty ."Well if you want to keep your health then I suggest you honestly stay away from me. Im not sure if I can be around a human thats scent is so alluring and not have problems with it. Besides, if I lose my anger and accidentally touch you or hit you when im not in full control I could accidentally do it too hard and accidentallly hurt or more like kill you." her sighed. ".... and im sorry about your family." he didnt want to mention anything about his loving him, because he knew that, but he didnt want to be with them, they reminded him too much of the times with Rose that hurt him. Sophie never did bring up bad memories though, it was strange.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:56 pm
Sophie smiled at him. "I'm not afraid of you. You won't hurt me, Emmett. I may not know you very well, but I do know you would never hurt anybody. Even if you were anger. From what I can see you're in control of it." She looked at her hole in her wall. "Or at least you know other ways to let it out without hurting......people." She looked back at him. "If you want me to stay away from you, then fine. I'll stay away from you. But know this. You're may seem angry on the outside, but on the inside you're hurting. I understand that. You don't want to hurt people because it's not in your true nature." She smiled and shrugged. "I know. I can read people." She giggled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:27 am
Emmet sighed in frustration. "I actually do lose control a lot lately, but I really try not to take it out on humans, like you. But I have never spent any amount of time with humans outside of school before, and you are the first, adn I dont want anything bad to happen to you because of me. Ill feel terrible." he admitted, staring at the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:03 pm
Sophie shrugged. "There's a first time for everything. Besides nothing bad is going to happen. I tend to read people and I know for a fact that, since I'm human, you're not going to hurt me. Yes, you're capable of doing but I know you never would. No matter how angry you got at me. It's just not in your nature." She told him. "Want to hear something crazy?" She waited until he finally looked back at her.

"Before I came out here, I actually had a dream about you. I dreamed that you were angry and you were punching trees which broke in half the instant you did. And this was a dream where I could only watch. I felt like I needed to help you. Maybe that's why my mother chose to come here." Sophie paused as she counted in her head. "My mother had.....about a dozen other offers but for some reason she chose here. I think it was because Carlise is very persuasive."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:18 pm
Emmet was slightly confused. "Well thats really wierd....... so your mom talked to Carlisle? I wonder if Alice had anything to do with it." he thought outloud, if she saw the same vision more or less she probably would have tipped Carlisle off.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:25 pm
Sophie shrugged. "Maybe. And maybe Jasper had something to do with the way mom was feeling when he called. She just felt like it was right to come out here so we did." She wondered if they all had something to do with it. As in maybe, after Alice had seen a vision, they all talked to Carlise about it.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:29 pm
Emmet thought for a moment. "Well they are the kind of people who would go an extra hundred miles just to make one persn feel better." he said, shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:37 pm
Sophie nodded. "This true. Plus, you know they do it out of love but I don't know what it's got to do with me. I bet anyone could make you laugh if they tried hard enough." She sat back down on the bed and hugged her pillow. She patted the seat next to her since she hated talking to people standing up while she sat down.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:44 pm
"Well nobody has recently.' he admitted, frowning. "Alice probably saw you with me or somethign wierd like that. She is so strange sometimes." he sighed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff