Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Question of the Day! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 5:32 pm
New Q of the Day: Who was your favorite bad guy... and why?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:15 pm
My favorite villian would have to be Shishio. He wasn't really evil in the first place only some are evil others just follow a different path. I thought Shishio's end was suttle. His own strength was his weakness. His sinister and trickness is what made him great!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My sister and me have lovingly nicknamed him Taost. Toast will live on!!

Miwaslover

[That One Person]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:21 pm
Hmm. That's a really hard one. I would have to say...Soujiro. He's just so good with a sword, and its really hard to smile when you want to cry or throw a fit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:51 pm
Hey, sorry i missed a few, here they are:

Fave Weapon: Tie between that bigass sword of Sano's and Yahiko's Teeth (teeth are a weapon, as i have found out many times to my displeasure)

Favorite Badguy: There weren't any of what I would call "Bad Guys" in RK. I mean, each person is living their life as they see it should be lived. They are doing what they think needs to be done for themselves and their loved ones to live happier lives. But if I had to choose one of the people Kenshin is forced to battle, I'd go with the blind guy with the turtle shell.

I like turtles.  

Harold Eastwood

Lemonad Flavored Condom
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:56 pm
My favorite villian is Hiruma Gohei. He just keeps coming back!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:53 am
Hmm, maybe my vote would be for Aoshi. He lost his group and he even fought Shi-shio. His battle with Kenshin before facing Shi-shio was cool.

I remember Misao having a crush on him, could that be a good thing?Maybe not...  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Misao-hime

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:10 pm
Does a used to be bad guy count? Anyway, my favorite vilian (1/2 villian) is Aoshi Shinomori. Aoshi used to be a bad guy but he turned good and helped Kenshin beat Shishio. He might seem cold and broody but it's sweet how shows his caring side for Misao. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:39 pm
Bad guy of all time...hard to pick...i mean, there's Aoshi with ninja weapons, then there's Shisho that's almost unbeatable, if Shisho didn't burn in the end, and there's Sou-chan aka Soujiro Seta with lighting speed, and you can't read his moves, but if kenshin didn't crack Soujiro up, i think Sou-chan might have won. And there's Gohei, even though he loses in the end, but he comes back....would Enishi be a villian? i mean, he did kiddnap Kaoru and made Kenshin worry alot!! i would pick Enishi, Tomoe's little brother.  

ang3l.d3mon

OokamiChan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:48 pm
i really liked jin-e..he wasnt just crazy..he was crazy-crazy..and he brought out the battousai too  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:29 pm
yea if enishi counts i liked him and soujiro  

ShadowAkasha

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 6:03 pm
Of course Enishi counts, and so does Aoshi... but I agree that it's a lot harder to distinguish right and wrong in this series, maybe that's why I find it so entreeging....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:41 am
I agree with ya Mel!  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Teh Ushi-ness

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:20 pm
my fav aoshi, he's cool and cute  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:12 am
I liked Soujiro the best because he had the ability to show NO emotion and only exude cherfulness... I like that trait, plus he has the shikuchi(spelling?) and not to mention being adept with a Katana as well...  

Youkai_Kurama

Sakeyaki

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 4:21 pm
Melody Rhyme
New Q of the Day: Who was your favorite bad guy... and why?
Soujiro and Aoshi...because I like them. n__n

Actually, I like Soujiro because of his moves and stuff (He was also cute 4laugh )...He was awesome. XO

And Aoshi has kodachis, and I like his kodachis. o_o Plus, he's also cute. XD

~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces